Chapter 7

As Twilletoria dreamt Balin gave an explanation for his accusations, he told the company that she was always evil and she was the one that sent the dragon to Erebor those many years ago. But Balin didn't know why for he did not know her past nor her struggles within her head. He told them that she was the one that called the goblins up to the cave last night but some dwarves were not so easily swayed by his explanations. These dwarves include Fili and Thorin for to them Twilletoria has only been kind and helpful.

"How do you know it was her who called the goblins upon us, we were just on their doorstep" Thorin inquired

"The tapping she was doing, Bofur heard it" Balin countered

"She was tapping some kind of rhythm but it sounded just random to me" Bofur piped in.

"What's this got to do with anything?" Thorin was starting to get annoyed at Balin's accusations and was increasingly getting worried about Twilletoria's state for she hadn't moved since she feinted.

"I heard her doing the same rhythm being tapped by some of the goblins and orcs those many years ago in Moria."

"What your saying is that Twilletoria has been working with the enemy here whole life even up to today."

"Correct"

"Why would she jump in front of the warg then? Why would she risk her life for me?"

"I... I don't know, she may have had a moment of confusion" Balin had lost some of his momentum because Thorin was putting up a good fight for Twilletoria and most of the dwarves were just confused.

"As soon as she wakes up we can just talk to her, if she wakes up. There will be a proper explanation I'm sure."

When she woke up all eyes were trained on her including a set of eyes that werent there before, and they belonged to mr Baggins.

"Hello Mr Baggins, when did you arrive?" when Twilletoria said this everbody's eyes turned to him and they seemed just as surprised to see him and for the time being totally forgot about Twilletoria. Well almost, for Fili and Thorin turned back to Twilletoria and started to pull her away so they could have a bit more privacy for their conversation.

"Tell me now that you did not send the dragon to Erebor and I will forget all about it" Thorin demanded.

"I can't for I did send it, I was gravely upset and angry at dwarves so yes I did send the dragon and I regret it every day since." This in fact was a lie for at times she has no regrets except not killing those murdering dwarves many years ago but at other times she is very regretful for she killed many innocent lives.

"Why are you with us then if you hate dwarves so much?"

"I dont hate all dwarves, only most and maybe I want to see you reclaim your home that I helped with ripping away from you." This was true because the two dwarves in front of her are the two dwarves that she does not hate. When she is with Fili her mind is at peace, she does not have the conflicting vengeful side yelling at her to kill everyone. "I try to help you, I really do but she gets to me and I cant escape her."

"Who?"

"Her" Twilletoria points to her brain and thats when the 2 dwarves understand. Twilletoria is sick, her mind has been stretched to its limits and has broken but they dont know why.

"Twilletoria, who has made your mind like this?" Fili asks softly.

"Well it returned when I found out that Legolas left me but the original reason was the dwarves, when they killed my mother.... and blamed me"

"Why would they do that? Dwarves would never kill a woman?"

"BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL, DECEIVING AND and... must all die."