Chapter 5

--sorry everyone for my short chapters, I didn't really realize they were so short. from now on they will be longer, I promise--

Once all the ponies were loaded up and prepared to go Twilletoria marched/fell down the steps in her armour and many mouths dropped in her direction. She looked quite a sight with her old armour on and the knee length flowy skirt and the three gashes on her armour matched up perfectly with the ones on her face. many people offered to mend her armour but she wanted to keep it as a symbol of great sacrifice and strength. She had her bow and arrow over her shoulders and her knives strapped to her thighs just in case, but what was so out of place about the image is that she had a beautifully crafted axe strapped to her back. this axe came from Thorin to say thanks for saving his life and where many elves would decline the offer Twilletoria accepted it and it turns out she is quite skilled with it.

Thorin was first to come out of his stupor and greeted Twilletoria with a curt "morning, you will have to be quick with getting your horse ready because we are leaving soon."

"You wouldn't leave without me and anyway I'm all ready to go" she replied and with that she whistled and a beautiful chestnut mare with a black mane and tail came galloping in with a few supplies already on its back, this was Starlight- her original horse's granddaughter. In one swift movement Twilletoria was on her back and ready to leave and at this point she rode up to Fili and noticed that he was still a little stunned by her entrance and so said "are you trying to catch flies or something?"

"Oh um no, you look amazing and very warrior princess like" he said with a face turning redder by the second and it didn't help when Kili nudged him and whispered in his ear something that was unheard by Twilletoria. "I better go get on my pony now." and he skuttled off in the wrong direction and so after a couple of steps turned around and walked back the other way.

"Love is confusing" Kili not so quietly said to Fili which caused both him and Twilletoria to blush.

Finally everybody was ready to leave and they set off to finish their quest and find their home. into the misty mountains they rode and things were looking alright so Twilletoria rode up to ride next to Thorin so she could talk to him properly since they didn't have much time to do that in Rivendell. "How have you been surviving in the blue mountains?" Well she needed a convo starter. "scarcely, I've been taking jobs wherever I can. ussually black smithing because I have the skills but its been hard because the mirkwood elves have shut us out and we haven't had much help from the iron hills."

"Mirkwood?"

"It is what people call Greenwood now for it now has a cursed placed upon by some unseen evil apparently."

"Oh, you know I'm starting to dislike those wood elves more and more since I woke up."

"It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with Legolas would it?"

"Oh yes it's everything to do with him and you know if I happen to see him again I think I will punch him in the face."

"Hahaha, I would like to see that."

"Oh yes I would love an audience, ill invite as many people as possible to the event."

This whole time a curious young Fili was listening into the conversation and couldn't help but ask "You would punch a high prince just because you feel like it?"

"Oh yes" Twilletoria replied "I wouldn't be afraid to punch any prince" and that ended that conversation and they rode on in silence for a while.

The clear skies didn't hold so when the rain started poring and thunder came rumbling they all dismounted their ponies and Twilletoria didn't want to risk hurting Starlight so she sent her away to stay safe until she called her, nobody questioned her judgement but some of the dwarves thought it wasn't very smart because some supplies were still on her back when Twilletoria sent her back. within the next hour the temperature dropped many degrees and the thunder kept on rolling and Twilletoria did not have a cloak like all the other so she started to shiver. As much as she tried to not show it she was frozen to the bone and couldn't stop her teeth from chattering. Fili noticed this since he was walking behind her and instantly went to give her his cloak "here take this you look freezing".