Chapter 3

That morning Thorin woke up with an empty bed next to him and did not think much of it until he realized that Kili was still in bed and the two brothers Fili and Kili barely ever left each others sides. so with that he jumped out of bed and went in search for his young nephew. but Kili was not as asleep as Thorin assumed and caught Thorin at the door and demanded to look with him. so the two of them tried to navigate their way around the beautiful halls of Rivendell when they heard a laugh, a beautiful happy laugh that could only come from one person. Thorin and Kili started to run then, right into the doors of Twilletoria's room (literally) so they stepped back and opened the doors which now held silence behind them.

What Thorin saw surprised him greatly for he saw his savior and his nephew sitting on the floor opposite each other staring right at Thorin. then all of a sudden Twilletoria jumped up and gave Thorin a big hug. "omg he wasn't lying you really are here" she screamed. "good to see you too, how did you come out of a coma? and why are you in here Fili?" Thorin said evenly though feeling very relieved inside. "Well, I was-"Fili started with a little shame. "I woke up last night and fell out of bed and Fili must of been going to the toilet and heard me fall down and came in and helped me up and then he started to fill me in on the last couple of hundred years but he wasn't very helpful." Twilletoria said covering up for Fili. he looked releived and Thorin looked satisfied with the answer so asked no more questions for that is when Elrond entered the room with a stunned expression. "My darling, you are awake! We shall have a grand dinner to celebrate" he said with a ton lifted off his shoulders. "The dwarves must be invited though" Twilletoria insisted. "Ofcourse, anything for you my little Twill."

So what happened next was that all the males were sent out of the room and Twilletoria got ready for her grand entrance back into the awake world. she realized though as she was getting ready that she had a very important question she needed to ask her father and she couldn't stop thinking about it until she was all set to go and it slipped her mind for just a second when something (or somebody) crossed her mind. but as quickly as it came it went and she was dying to know the answer to her question once again. so here she is standing in the doorway of the great dining hall with 13 dwarves, 1 hobbit, 1 wizard and many elves before her eyes all staring up at her with awe. unfortunately she is not the most coordinated elf when it comes to stairs so she takes a tumble but somehow ends up on her feet at the bottom. "I'm good, don't worry" she says with a little giggle. "Come sit down before you break something" Arwen, her sister sighs. so she takes a seat in between Arwen and Elrond but also opposite Fili (even though unplanned). Twilletoria catches his eye and he smiles and that's what made asking her question all the harder but she did and she asked "How many times did my fiancé, Legolas visit me?"