chapter 6: kidnapped

Tanner pov

I went back to my house to go tell Taylor the bad news. "Taylor boss isn't going to be happy and I dont think you will be either" I yelled going to her room "what" she asked "Quentin and Reese are dating" I said.

Taylor pov

I was furious not just because I might loose my job by I have had a crush on Quentin since I met him. "We need to end the relationship before its too late" I said "ok so heres the plan. We go to Quentins house tomorrow morning while everybody is sleeping and you write a note saying that Reese is going to break up with him then we grab Reese and take her do boss" tanner told me "ok" I said.

Quentin pov

I had a feeling that somebody was watching us so I had Reese write down my grocery list just in case. "Why can't you write your own grocery list" she asked confused "just because" I said as she went back to writing.

The next morning

Tanner pov

"Ok Taylor lets go before they wake up" I yelled "ok" she yelled "do you have the note" I asked then she shows me the note.

At Quentins house

Tanner pov

"Be really quiet" I whispered "ok" Taylor whispered. We went to Quentins room and taylor see down the note by Quentins face then I picked up Reese and we ran out to the car. When I started driving Reese woke up. "Whats going on where are you taking me" she said "shh your dream right now your sleeping next to Quentin so try to fall back asleep" Taylor said.

Reese pov

I knew I wasn't dreaming ant that tanner and some other girl took me from Quentins. Luckily I had my phone in my pocket so I could text Quentin.

Texts between Quentin and Reese

Help me tanner and some other person kidnapped me and I dont know where they at taking me  I texted

Omg at you ok at you hurt he texted

No just help try to find us when I woke up we just pulled let of your drive way I texted

Ok how long ago did you leave he texted

About 2 minutes ago I texted

Ok omw he texted

Tanner pov

"Taylor grab her phone from he she's texting someone" I said "ok" taylor said "no give it back......haha there is a password on it" Reese said "Taylor keep the phone we will bring it to boss" I said "ok" taylor said. About 10 minutes later we arrive at headquarters which was a hotel. I grabbed Reese out of the car and tied he wrists and feet so coil Cary her inside. "Let me go what did I ever do to you" Reese yelled "nothing to me but you still Quentin from Taylor" tanner said "Quentin never liked you" Reese yelled. By the time she was done yelling at us we had got to the room. Taylor opened the door and we went inside.

Quentin pov

I had got in my car right away not car in what I looked like. I have to say Reese.  I had followed tanners car to a hotel. I saw him time Reeses wrists and feet then he picked her up. I followed tanner taylor and Reese inside. They brought her upstairs and into a room. I listened at the door to what they were saying.

"We have her"
"Ok good bring her to me"
"Ok" "He I finally have her shes all mine and nobody can stop me"
"Can we have our money now"
"Yes here and now leave"
"Ok"

"So Reese im going to get to do whatever I want with you"
"No leave me alone leave me go"
"Never now kiss me"

"Let my tung in. Thats better now keep it coming cuz I like what I have"
"Why at you doing this to me"
"Because I can"

I couldn't take it any longer. I barged into the room and Reese was being pushed onto the bed. I couldn't tell who was the one with her. He tried to rip off the tape from her hands and feet when he said me. "Let her go" I yelled. The person turned around. "Dylan how could you do this to me I thought you were my friend" I said

Authors note
It ms the weekend so I'll update more but im going to a dance tonight so I updated earlier. Make sure to vote share and follow. Hope you enjoyed.

It ain't my fault