chapter 12: look what she made me do

Taylor pov

"What are you doing here" I asked "What do you think" Quentin yelled. This is the end of me. Even tanner and dylan were against me. I thought that we were a team. "Im sorry I didn't think she would take it seriously" I said "well she did" Quentin yelled. Reese walker over to me. "Look what you made me do" she whispered "im sorry" I whispered "look what you made me do" she whispered "I said that im sorry" I said "look what you made me do" she said "im sorry" I said "look what you made me do" she said "um guys I think theirs something wrong with her" I yelled "look what you made me do" she said "Reese. Reese. Stop Reese. Stop please Reese" Quentin said as he walked over to her. She turned around facing Quentin. "Look what she made me do" she said to Quentin "you will be alright. Please. Please stop Reese.  Reese. Listen to me" he was yelling now "look what she made me do" she said again "I dont know what to do come help me" Quentin was yelling at us. Tanner and Dylan rushed over to Reese. "Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do" she kept repeating those words. Tanner Dylan and Quentin were trying to get her to stop. I was standing there watching. I didn't help. I just stood there. I did this  to her. It was all my fault. Quentin ended up picking her up and taking her to his car. Dylan and tanner went with him.

Quentin pov

"Dylan you drive im sitting in the back with her" I said "ok" Dylan said "look what she made me do" Reese said "calm down Reese you will be alright. Please. Stop." I said "hospital" dylan said "yes" I said "look what she made me do" Reese said. "Uh Quentin" tanner said "what" I said "it says here that if you manage to get a person that doesn't stop repeating the same words to go to sleep they will stop" tanner said. Reese was still saying the words over  and over again. "Guys" I said "what" Dylan and tanner said "im scared. What if she doesn't stop. What if Taylor scared he for life" I said "dont worry everything will be all right" dylan said. "Look what she made me do" Reese said "I know you will be alright" I told her "look what she made me do" she kept repeating. When we got to the hospital I picked up Reese and brought her inside. Dylan was talking to the lady at the front desk and when she saw Reese she paged a doctor right away. We followed the doctor into a room and I set Reese on the bed. "We have to put her under so we can look at whats wrong with her brain" the doctor said "ok" I said trying to be strong for her. "Look what she made me do" she said.

Dylan pov

They had to put Reese under. Quentin couldn't take it. "Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do. Look what she made me do." Reese said. I felt so bad for her. For Quentin. I can imagine what hes going through right now.

Tanner pov

"Look what she made me do"Reese said over and over again. She will be alright. She will. She has to be. Quentin needs her. He will be so lost without her. The doctor went and got the shot to put her under. Quentin wasn't looking at her when he gave her the shot. He hates shots. "It will take a few minutes for it to kick in" the doctor said ad he left the room. Quentin walker over to Reese.  "Look what she made me do" Reese said.

Quentin pov

I walked over to Reese. I grabbed her hand. "I love you" I whispered "look what she...she" Reese started to say as she drifted to sleep. The doctor came back in with a team of brain surgeons. "You must let go of her hand now sir. She is going into surgery" the doctor said. I let go of her hand and they took her away. I started to cry as the doctor left the room. "She will be fine" Dylan said trying to comfort me. Dylan and Tanned ended up leaving an you after the doctor took her. It was just me waiting in the lobby.

It had been 3 hours since the doctor took her. I couldn't wait any longer. But I had to. I new her in my life. She has to be alright. I was so fucking pissed at Taylor for texting her.she took it to far.

It had been 6 hours since the doctor took her. I was getting anxious.  I hope she is alright. I don't know what to do.

It had been 9 1/2 hours since the doctor took her.  "Reese Albright" a nurse said. I shot up and followed the nurse iny o her room. She was still asleep. I held onto her hand. Her fingers twitched. Then I herd it. "Quentin" she said. I looked over her eyes were coming back to life. Color was comin back to her cheeks. "I love you so much" I said "what happened" she asked "long story I'll tell you when we get out of here" I said "you waited for me" she said "why wouldn't I" I asked "I dont know" she said. A doctor came into the room and said that she could leave In 2 days. "Thanks" I said "no problem" the doc to said.

Authors note
What will happen next. Hope you enjoyed.
Inspiration from the conjuring
It ain't my fault.