chapter 19: out come

Reese pov

I was laying down. I was in a hospital. What happened. I tried to move my arms. My right are was held down by Quentin. My left arm seared with pain when I tried to lift it. Dylan and Tanner were sitting in chairs across the room. "Quentin go get a doctor" I said "ok" he said. The doctor came in and said I was free to go whenever I like. "Did I break anything" I asked Quentin"broke your left are got stitches in your chin right side and back of the neck" he said. I was broken. I looked at him. He was broken too. He broke his left wrist and got stitches above his right eyebrow. I smiled. "What" Quentin said "were broken" I said "yeah and" he said "were broken together" I said and smiled again.

Quentin pov

We got in an uber because we didn't have a car. We all went back to my house. We just chilled. Had fun before school tomorrow. That's when I realised it was Saturday. We crashed on Wednesday. How long had we been out. Reese Tanner and Dylan were staying the night tonight. Dylan and Tanner were watching tv. Reese was laying on the ground. I went over to Reese and kissed her. She got up and hugged me. We were broken. Together.

Monday morning

Reese pov

I got up and got ready for school. I brushed my teeth and hair. Did my make up. Got dressed then went downstairs to wait for Quentin.

Quentin pov

I went over to Reeses house to pick her up. I waited a few minutes. I honked the horn and she still didn't come outside. I knocked on the door and nobody answered. I called her and she didn't answer. I went inside her house and she wasnt there. I was scared. Where is she.

Jordan pov

I went to Reeses house to pick her up. She wad waiting by the front door. She didn't realise that I wasnt Quentin. "Can I see your phone" I asked. She gave it to me and I threw it out the window when I started driving. She was such an idiot. Once we got to school I put my thing in my Locke and went ro find Reese. Once I found her I shover her against th locker and made out with her.

Quentin pov

I was going to be late for school so I went. Before I went to my locker I went to Reeses. She wasnt there. I trine The corner and she was against son lockers Jordan was on top of her. I cleared my throat. "Quentin" Jordan said then went back to making out with Reese. "Get off of her" I said "why would I do that" he said "get off of my girlfriend" I said "I dont think you realised that I gave her a ride to school today" he said "I SAID GET OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND" I yelled "Quentin. Quentin please. Help" Reese said trying to get away from Jordan "your no going anywhere" he said grabbing Reeses wrist and pulling her back. He went back to making out with her. I had enough. I ran into Jordan knocking him over. He took Reese down with him. He was still holding onto Reese when they were on the ground. I got up and pulled Jordan off of Reese. I pushed him to the other side of the hallway then helped Reese up.

Reese pov

Quentin helped me up and then hugged me. "Why didn't you answer your phone" Quentin asked "Jordan threw it out the window" I said.

Skip to lunch because school snoring af

Quentin pov,

I sat down where Dylan and Tanner were sitting. Reese was still in line and was in front and behind football players. Oh no. I watched Reese to make sure they didn't take her anywhere. She got out of line and looked for us. She started to head towards us when Adam turned her around and made her sit at table where all the football players were.I got up and walked over to them. "What do you think your doing" adam asked as I lifted Reese up from the chair she was sitting in. "Taking my girlfriend away from nut jobs" I said "your the nut job" adam said picking Reese up and putting her in the chair "lets make a deal if Reese hangs out with you guys tonight she sits by us" I said "deal" adam said.