chapter 20: memory

Reese pov

I woke up with Quentin above me Tanner and Dylan on both sides. They were yelling. I had a bad dream. "What happend why am I here" I said "jordan drugged you and we saved you. We took you here cuz we cant go to my house or Tanners" Quentin said "whos dylan" I said "im Dylan" Dylan said "whos he" I said pointing at Tanner "im Tanner" Tanner said "your Quentin" I said pointing at Quentin "yeah" Quentin said "who am I" I asked. "Crap we have to get her to the hospital" Quentin said.

Quentin pov

Reese didn't remember Dylan or Tanner. She didn't remember who she was. When we got to the hospital the doctor said she had short term memory loss but it wouldn't last over a month. She couldn't go to school until she got her memory back. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't drive. She couldn't flip.

School monday

Lunch cuz school is boring af

Quentin pov

I went to Jordan and yelled at him. "Short term memory loss. You gave her short term memory loss. Just because you were drunk and an idiot." I yelled "chill dude I didn't mean to" he said "well she has it" I yelled.

After school

Quentin pov

I went home and Reese was still sitting on my bed.

2 weeks later

Quentin pov

The past 2 weeks have been horrible. Go to school yell at Jordan.  Come home. See if Reese has her memory back. Go to bet. Repeat.

Today was Friday. Tanner and Dylan were staying the night tonight. When we got to my house Reese was in the living room. When she saw me she ran to me. "Quentin Mcconathay I love you so much" she yelled jumping into my arms "Reese you got your memory back" I said kissing her "get a room" Dylan said "this is my house" I said "good point" he said. We had fun all weekend. We played games. Went to I hop. Went to taco bell. We had fun all weekend

Authors note
This is a short chapter but I already posted a chapter thats like 2000 words so. Thanks for reading.  Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault