chapter 27: safe...

Quentin pov

I went to school over the weekend. I asked for the footage and the janitor gave it to me. I watch tje footage fromn during lunch on Friday. There Reese was. The guy that took her looked like a 12th grader. I looked at a yearbook that was in the office. I found a picture of the guy that took Reese. Luke Gandhi. His dad used to work with my mom. I gave the footage back and went over to Luke's house. I didn't even knock I just walked right in. Nobody was home. I looked around the house. Looking behind every door. I found the basement door. It was creepy. It was pitch black. It took out my flashlight and walked down the stairs. I found the light switch and turned on the light. I looked around. In the middle of the room was an orthodontist chair. In the chair was somebody. I walked over to the chair.  I looked at the person. Reese. "Reese" I said. She was asleep.
"Reese wake up" I said
"Quentin.  Quentin help me" Reese said. I got her ouy of the chair and picked her up. I set her on her feet but she stumbled. So I picked her back up and carried her out to my car.
"How much food and water have you had" I asked
"None" she said
"That bitch" I said. Reese laid he he'd down on my chest. I had her back. I really did. We walked out to my car. Just then a car pulled in the driveway. I ran and put Reese in the cat rhen I got in. I backed my car out of the driveway and into the road. They didnt feed her for 3 days. They didnt give her water for 3 days. I drove back to my house. I got Reese out of the car and brought her inside. I laid her in my bed then went to get her food and water. She drank a sip of the water and a nibble of the food. Then she fell asleep.

Authors note
Filler chapter. Next chapter tomorrow. What will happen next. Will Reeses dad come to find her. Will Reese be safe. Will Luke come for Reese. Or will he come for Quentin. Find out in the next chapter. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault