chapter 18: crash and burn

Quentin pov

We were in the car going home. I was driving. Reese in the passenger seat. Tanner and Dylan in the back. Tanner and Dylan were fighting about who won spin the bottle. You cant win spin the bottle. I turned around to tell them to shut up. When I looked back at the road a .ca was coming straight at us. I tried to swerve out of the way but the car came onto the wrong side of the road and we went off the road. We all screamed. I tried to call the police but when they answered I was half knocked out. I heard the sirens.

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

Reese pov

We crashed. I heard the sirens. I was lifted up. More sirens. More sirens. Questions. More sirens. Nothing.

Tanner pov

It was my fault. If I wasnt fighting with Dylan none of this would've happened. Sirens. Sirens. Being lifted. Sirens. Questions. Nothing.

Dylan pov

It was my fault. If I wasnt fighting with Tanner none of this would've happened. Sirens.  Sirens. Being lifted. Sirens.  Questions.  Nothing.

Quentin pov

Sirens. Sirens. Sirens. Being lifted. Sirens. Questions. Sirens. Sirens. Nothing.

News report.

Four local teens who go by the names of Dylan Mitchell 16 Tanner Braungardt 16 Quentin Mcconathay 16 and Reese Albright 16 were in a car crash late last night. Police say a car came at the and the driver Quentin tried to swerve out of the way. The car went off the road and flipped many times. Police say they all were harmed some not as much as others. Police say Reese was harmed the most because she was in the passenger seat. Thanks forn listening dont for get to pray for these four teens and their family's.

End of news report.

Tanner pov

I was awake. Alive. "Are the others alright" I asked the doctor "well" she said "tell me" I said "you got stitches on your side. Dylan broke his nose and got stitches in the back of the neck. Quentin broke his left wrist and got stitches above his right eyebrow. And Reese well I dont know yet" she said. What if she's gone. What would Quentin do without her.

Dylan pov

"You broke your nose and got stitches in the back of your neck. Tanner got dtitches in his side. Quentin broke his left wrist and got stitches above his right eyebrow. And Reese well I dont know yet" the doctor said. What if shes gone. What would Quentin do without her.

Quentin pov

"You broke your left wrist and got stitches above your right eyebrow. Dylan broke his nose and got stitches in the back of the neck.  Tanner got stitches in his side. And Reese well I dont know yet" the doctor said. What would I do without her. What if shes gone. Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Dylan pov

I went to Reeses room. Shortly later Tanner and Quentin joined me. Quentin took the chair by the bed. Tanner an me took the other two chairs. Quentin was crying.  He grabbed her hand and laid his head down on the bed.

Quentin pov

I grabbed Reeses hand. She was still asleep. The doctor said she had stitches on the back of her neck. On her right side. On her chin. She broke her left arm due to the impact. Im sad. I was crying.  Then I fell asleep.

3 hours later

Quentin pov

"Quentin" Reese said my head shot straight up "yeah" I said "I love you" she said "I love you too" I said

Authors note
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault