chapter 16: out cold

Quentin pov

Reese was lying on my bed still asleep. Tanner Dylan and I were talking about a bunch of random crap.  We got a flash flood warning so school was called tomorrow. Tanner and Dylan ended up staying the night. We had fun. We filmed a night shenanigans pt 3. I went and checked on Reese every half hour. Every time she was still asleep. How much beer and vodka did they puy into her. For some one as small as her a little can go along way.

Dylan pov

Quentin went to check on Reese every half hour. I hope shes ok. Why. Why are football players so stupid. I didn't plan on going to Jordan's house 2 times to save Reese.  The first time we came at a good time. She wasn't too drunk. But today they had put so much into her body.

Tanner pov

We were having fun. We are staying the night at Quentins house. Jordan is an idiot. He could have killed her. Her body is too small for how much beer and vodka they put into her body. I hope shes ok. Quentin needs her.

Quentin pov

Its been 4 hours since Reese fainted. I was worried about her. I need her to wake up. Once she wakes up we are going over to Jordan's and giving him a piece of our minds. 

It had been 7 hours since Reese fainted. I was sick of waiting. I needed her.

Its been 9 hours since Reese fainted. It was 1:04 in the morning and she still hasn't woken up. I went to go check on her at 1:28 in the morning. I went to my room and sat on my bed for a while. "Quentin" Reese said "Reese your ok I was so worried about you" I said "what happened" she asked sounding tired "jordan took you to his house and they forced you to swallow big mouthfuls of beer and vodka.  Then you fainted and you just waking up 9 1/2 hours later" I explained "im sorry" she said "for what" I asked "I let him get me" she said "its not your fault its mine I should have known that he would get you to his house one way or another" I said. She sat up and tried to get out of bed. She stood up and stumbled. "Sit down ill carry you where ever you need to go" I said "ok I need to go beat up Jordan" she said "ok lets go" I said. Reese and I were sitting in the back Tanner and Dylan in the front. We got go Jordan's house. We knocked on the door and his mom let us in. We had Reese go into Jordan's room first. We waited about 10 minutes.

Reese pov

I went into Jordan's room. They were up playing truth or dare when I walked in. "Come to join the party"adam said. They were clearly drunk. Jordan got up and walked over to me. "Truth or dare"he asked me "dare" I said "I dare you to make out with me" he said. Jackson Jacob John Alex and Adam all walk over to me. They guide me to the bathroom and shove me inside. Jordan follows behind me. I hear the door lock from the outside.

Jordan pov

I acted like I was drunk but I wasn't. Reese was in the bathroom with me. I started to make out with her. It felt so good. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door giving the signal that there was trouble. I got up and locked all the locks from the inside. I heard screams from outside the bathroom. "Help im in here" Reese yelled. "Reese. Reese the door wont open its locked from the inside" someone yelled it sounded like Dylan. I forced her on the ground and made out with her more. I stuck my toung into her mouth. "Reese back up" someone yelled Im guessing it was Quentin. She tried to push me off of her but I didn't move. I grabbed her arms so she would stop pushing me. "Look out Reese" Quentin yelled. I herd a bang on the door. The door caved inward. I got up and pulled Reese out of the way before Quentin ran into the door again. I was still making out with her. She was against the wall so she couldn't move. Quentin ran into the door again but this this time he got in. He ran and tried to pull me off of Reese. I held onto her tighter. He grabbed my shoulders and tried to pull me off bit my grip got tighter. I moved my hands to her neck grabbing hold of it. Her face turned red. She was gasping for air. Tanner and Dylan came in and all three of them tried to mush me off of her. I looked at her. Her face turning lifeless.

Quentin pov

I was trying to get Jordan off of Reese. He moved his hands to her neck. Her face turning red. She was gasping for air. Tanner and Dylan came in and helped me try to get Jordan off of her.  I looked at her. Her face seemed almost lifeless. "Get off of her" I yelled "your going to kill her"Dylan yelled "shes had enough" Tanner yelled. I backed up then ran into Jordan. He has lost his grip on Reese. Tanner went to go beat up Jordan and Dylan caught Reese when she fell. I ran over to Reese.  Dylan put her in my arms and called an ambulance. I asked if I could go in with her and they said only family. Im her boyfriend I told them and they let me on. Tanner and Dylan took my car.

At the hospital

Quentin pov

Reese was rushed to emergency surgery.  The doctor came in and said that she needed a new pace maker. I waited. And waited. And waited. And waited.  And waited. And waited. Then the nurse v American out "Reese Albright" she said. Me Tanner and Dylan followed her into her room. I pulled up a chair next to the bed and grabbed her hand. Tanner and Dylan sat in chairs across the room. I laid my head down next to her hand and fell asleep.

Reese pov

I woke up in a hospital bed. Quentin next to the bed. He had my hand. "Quentin" I said. I looked across and saw Tanner and Dylan sitting in chairs. "Reese" Dylan said "what"I said "Quentins asleep ill go get a doctor" he said. The doctor came in and said that I was free to go. "Quentin. Quentin wake up" I said as I shook my hand. Tanner and Dylan were up getting me checked out. "Reese Bhutto how long have you been up" quentin asked "about 2 1/2 hours" I said "how come you didn't wake me up" he asked "because you needed some rest" I said. We left the hospital and went to Quentins house. "The doctor said you needed a new pace maker" Dylan said "yeah why" I asked "I didn't know you had a pace maker" Dylan said "I've had one since I was 2" I said "oh " Dylan said.

Quentin pov

We were back at my house and we were having fun. School was canceled today so we can do basically whatever we want. We went bowling plate later tag went to the beach and went to scooters.

Authors note
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault

one last chance // Quentin Mcconathyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें