chapter 29: the end

2 yeats later
Large time jump but I don't give a crap

Quentin pov

I took Reese out to dinner tonight. It was a tripple date. It was me and Reese. Dylan and mia. Tanner and Gator.  We ordered our food and when we got it we ate. As we were about to leave we stopped our girlfriends. Me Tanner and Dylan all got down on one knee. Reese Mia and Gator all gasped. "Will you marry me" me Tanner and Dylan said in unison.
"Yes" Reese Mia and Gator said in unison. We all hugged each other. Everybody in the restaurant were watching us and awwwwwing. The girls started to cry.

1 year later
Another large time jump but I dont give a shit

It was the day of my wedding. I was nervous. What if she says no. I cant think like this. I went out to the alter. The music started to play. Reese walked out. She was beautiful. When she got to the alter I took her hands.

Skip all the boring stuff on to the you may kid the bird shit

"Quentin Mcconathny do you take Reese Albright to be your beloved wife" the alter person said
"I do" I said
"Reese Albright do you take Quentin Mcconathny to be your beloved husband"
"I do" Reese said
"You may now kiss the bride" the alter person said. I dipped her and kissed her. The crowd cheered. When we were done we had an after party.

Tanner and Dylan's weddings were the same as ours.

6 months later. After the honeymoon

Me and Reese went on our honeymoon. It was a cruise. The last night we were there was the best. We had a fancy dinner. Watched a movie. Then we had sex.

Reese found out that she was pregnant. Today was the day we find out if its a boy or a girl.

We got to the doctor and Reese had an ultrasound. "Congratulations your having triplets" the doctor said. I gasped. Reese gasped.
"What genders" Reese asked
"3 boys and 1 girl" the doctor said
"Wait you said that we were having triplets" I said
"Oh did I say triplets I ment quadruplets" the doctor said
"Oh dear Lord" Reese said

3 month later

Today was the day. We were at the hospital. Reese was about to give birth. Tanner Gator Dylan and Mia were there. Gator was pregnate with twins baby and was 8 1/2 months. Miss was pregnate with twins and was 8 1/4 months.

2 hours later

Reese gave birth to 3 boys and a girl. How did she manage. We decided to name the girl Emily Elisabeth Mcconathny. We named one of the boys Blake Louis Mcconathny. We named one of the boys Nick Alex Mcconathny.  We named the last boy Jadyn Micthell Mcconathny. We were happy. We had four kids. That was enough.

1 month later

Mia had a boy and a girl. Dylan and Mia named the girl Jessica Abigail Mitchell. They named the boy Chase Andrew Mitchell. Gator and Tanner had 2 girls. They named one Kassidy Ameila Braungardt. They named the other one Hadi Stephanie Braungardt. 

We were all happy. Our familys were complete. Our lives were complete. What happens in the future is a mystery. What happened in the past is a memory. And what happens in the present is a gift of God.

Authors note
Last chapter of this book. Hope you enjoyed. Im literally crying righy now. Tell me what you think of the book. Thanks for sticking around. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault