chapter 14: how much do you love me

Quentin pov

We were running from the for trying not to get struck by lightning. I had Reese on my back and tanner was infringed of us. The fire spread and it spread fast. The fire surrounded when we were. "We have to jump" tanner yelled. On the edge there wasn't much fire you just had to jump high to get over the flames and into the water. "Quentin im scared" Reese yelled "you will be fine" I yelled "cant jump high enough" she said "ill toss you over the flames by you have to be ready to swim" I yelled "ill jump first" tanner yelled "fine with me" Reese yelled. Tanners jumped and landed in the water. The fire spread closer to us. "Reese I have to toss you now if you want me to live" I yelled "you jump then ill go after you" she yelled "I cant loose you" I yelled "you won't" she yelled. I kissed her then jumped. I hit the water and started to swim to the surface. "Reese you have to jump before its to late" I yelled. She screamed and jumped. She hit the water and I immediately went under to try and find her.

Reese pov

I jumped and hit the water. I couldn't see anything under water. I started to swim to rhe surface when I felt a hand grab mine and pull me up. I opened my eyes and I was above the water. I took a long breathing be for speaking. "Quentin tanner are you ok" I asked "yeah" they both said. We swam to shore and ran to tanners car. We went back to tanners and they leave me shower first.

Quentin pov

"You really like her" tanner asked "yeah I would do anything for her" I said "would you take a bullet gor her" he asked "yeah" I said. "What are you guys talking about" dylan asked as he came into the room "Reese" tanner said "who's in the shower cuz your mom isn't home and taylor went to a friends house and Tristan just let me in" dylan asked "Reese we said that she could shower first" I said "but you have more than one shower" Dylan said "we told her she could shower first so we could talk about how much Quentin loves her" tanner said "oh I see" dyaln said "so how much do you love me" Reese asked "Reese you scared me. Alot. I love you more than anything" I said "I see"she said.

Reese pov

I got out of the shower and Dylan Quentin and tanner were talking about how much Quentin loves me. I love him so much. More than anything in the world. "Earth to Reese" Quentin said "what" I said "since school starts on Monday we have to party all night tonight" tanner said "oh by the way at our school there at more boys than girls so you will probably get hit on the first day or to" dylan said "yeah and thats why shes wearing my sweatshirt to school so everybody knows shes mine" Quentin said "am I now" I said "yes I don't want you to get hit on" Quentin said "ok then" I said.

Monday

Reese pov

I put on Quentins sweatshirt and did my hair and makeup up. After that I brushed my teeth. I went upstairs grabbed my backpack and went out side to wait for Quentin.

Quentin pov

I pulled into Reeses drive way and she got in my car "hey beautiful" I said "hey" she said. Whe talked the whole way to school. We got ouy of my run down jeep and went inside. We stopped at the office to get her scheudal. All but last house with me. Yes.

Skip turned o lunch cuz school is boring af

Quentin pov

Most the football team havent seen Reese because they all have the same scheudal. I got in line to get my food with Reese right behind me. After I paid I waited for her and then we went and sat down at an empty table. Tanner and Dylan joined us moments after.

Jordan (captain of the football team) pov

"Hey guys look a new girl" I said "where" Jacob said "over there sitting by Quentin Dylan and Tanner" I said "oh" Jacob said "lets go since by them" I said. Me and my team went over and said by the new girl Tanner Dylan and Quentin.  The new girl was in the inside and not the edge so I sat down by her. "Hey" I said "hi"she said "so you new around here" I asked "sort of I moved here in the middle of the summer" she said "so whats your name beautiful" I asked "Reese" she said "Reese I like that. Why don't you come sit by me and my friends over there and tell me more about you" I said winking "I don't know if I should" she said "come on please" I asked giving her the puppy dog look "sorry shes taken" Quentin said "by who" I asked "me"Quentin said "oh yeah like anybody would date you" I said "yeah somebody would cuz shes my girlfriend" he said "guys calm down its not a big deal" Reese said "oh its a big deal" Quentin said ans Tanner and Dylan gained the fight. Reese got up and left the lunch room. Quentin didn't notice because he was to busy fighting with me. Perfect. I got up and went an ddding found Reese.  After I found her the bell was going to ring. Quentin came out of the lunch room and when he saw us talking I kissed her. I held her wrists above her head to make it look like she liked it.

Quentin pov

I went to go find Reese and when I did she was talking to Jordan. I started to walk over to them and the jordan kissed her. She didn't push him off of her either. "Reese" I asked when I got to them. Jordan just stopped kissing her. "What" she asked "why did you kiss Jordan" I asked "I didn't he forced himself onto me" she said.

Authors note
What will happen next. The world may never know. Except for me hehehe. Sorry I merged 2 chapters into 1 but the first one was too short so. Anyway thanks for reading.  Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault