chapter 24: back to school....sort of

Reese pov

It was my first day back a school since the incident. I got to class everybody staring at me. We got a worksheet in math that was really easy. Then I remembered. I was broken. Quentin was lucky he was right handed. But I was left handed so I couldn't write. I went up to the teacher. "What am I supposed to do I cant write" I said
"Why cant you write" the teacher said.
"Im left handed" I said.
"Oh well then just tell me the answers and ill write them down for you" the teacher said.
"I can write for her" Quentin said as he reached the desk.
"But your broken" the teacher said
"Im right handed" Quentin said
"What am I supposed to do class is over in 10 minutes and you said the worksheet was due at the end of the hour" I said
"Ill help you" Quentin said. We went back to my desk and I told him the answers. We finished on time. I turned in the work sheet and went to my next hour. English.

At English

Reese pov

We got another worksheet that was due at the end of the hour. I walked up to the desk and the teacher said I could have somebody write the answers down. The bell rang. Third hour. Art. Fuck.

At art

Reese pov

We had to draw a self portrait. The teacher said it was mandatory. What am I supposed to do. She said to use my right hand and that she wouldn't dock points. It was impossible. I couldn't even hold the pencil. I finished. It looked like a pile of shit. The bell rang. Fourth hour. American history.

At American history

Reese pov

All we did today was read from the book. Perfect. I didnt have to write anything. We got partners. He assigned the partners. My partner was Jordan. Fml. "Hey sugar what are you doing later tonight" he asked
"Nothing with you" I said. I looked at him. He looked hurt. Oh well. We read the chapter then the bell rang. Jordan grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He kissed me. I tried to breath and he got his tung in my mouth. Tasted like shit. Lunch finally.

At lunch

Reese pov

I was in line to get my lunch. After I got out of line I went to go join Quentin Dylan and Tanner. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the hall. I screamed. The person dropped my tray and pulled me inside a closet. The person didn't turn on the lights. The person started kissing me. They stuck their tung in my mouth. They touched my tung with theirs. It was disgusting. They pushed me against the wall. They moved their hands all over my body. They found my butt. They squeezed it and kept their hands there. I was getting pretty uncomfortable. By now somebody should have been looking for me. Not even Quentin came for me. The bell rang signalling the end of lunch and the start of fifth hour. They didn't let me out of the closet. Rhe bell rang 3 minutes latter signalling the start of class. They person kept me in there for another her 10 minutes. After that they hit my head against the wall 3 times. It hurt so bad. It all went dark.

Authors note
What will happen next. Will Taylor get out of jail. Did Liam knock out Reese. Did Quentin come to look for Reese during lunch. Find out in the next chapter. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote share and follow.

It ain't my fault