Chapter 11: Welcome Home

"Nagi-kun..."

Someone muttered beside Nagisa who was still sleeping on a bed. He held Nagisa's hand tight hoping the blue head boy to open his eyes soon.

"Just stop it already, Yasu.. It's been hours and you don't even move from that chair.." Yelled another one by sitting on the edge of the bed.

"But.. Kiyomitsu... Nagi-kun is___"

"Whatever..." Kiyomitsu cutting him then walked away.

Yasusada left Nagisa at once when he knew that Kiyomitsu was upset of him. The two of them were sure unseparated. Not so long, there's someone stepped into the room then sat on the edge of the bed. The hand of this person outstretched, touching Nagisa's forehead down to his cheek gently. A long black hair was slided down covering Nagisa's hand.

"When will you open your eyes?" A soft voice came out from her mouth.

"Shia?" Said another one who was just stepped into the room.

This person wasn't supposed to be there yet he's there. The only one who always be the inmate all the time was standing calmly near the bed. His amber eyes staring at Nagisa dejectedly. Shia stood up then left them without saying a word. The crimson head guy stared at her until her figure's gone like he knew that there's something with her. She wasn't here just to care of this blue, it might be something else; he thought.

"Who's there? Karma-kun?" A vague voice came out from Nagisa's mouth.

Nagisa's hand outstretching, trying to find something to touch while his eyes were still closed. It's too heavy to open his eyes at that moment due to the effect of the drugs before. The crimson head guy grabbed his hand gently.

"It's me, Nagisa.. I'm here... Everything's ok now.."

"Karma-kun?" Nagisa smiled, "I'm glad I can hear your voice again.. And.. I.. Can.. Feel.. Your.. Hands.." He stopped.

"Just take more rest, Nagisa.. I will be here.." Said Karma while still grabbing Nagisa's hand.

Karma closed his eyes and dragged himself back to the kidnapping incident days before.

It was a fast rescue. No one knew how did Kiyomitsu and Yasusada raided the location of the hostage. Both of them said that they're just following Shia since they heard from the father that Shia was hiding something. After they arrived at the location, they saw a navy guy was holding unconscious Shia and tried to put her in the car near the bar. Knowing that, they just slaying down all people there without mercy and saved both of them at once. No more details from them like they didn't want to make it as a big deal.

Karma sighed as his thought back. Kiyomitsu and Yasusada were as mysterious as Shia. They didn't talk so much and didn't interact with others so much, yet they're always together. Digging information from them was a big mistake and no one could make them explained a thing even if they're begging on them.

"Well, at least they brought him back here... That's more than enough..." Karma closed Nagisa's hand on his forehead.

It's been days since the kidnapping incident, but Nagisa's still sleeping, though sometimes he regained half of his consciousness without opening his eyes then fell asleep again in no time. He even mumbling something unclear while the tears flew. What did they do to him? In the other hand, Karma a bit relieved because his parents wouldn't dare to touch him or torturing him like usual, moreover that he's out this time that made them shut their mouth. It's not like his parents released him, but he could escape easily. Once he stepped outside of the storage room, the parents yelling and going crazy as before, but then they're freezing on the spot as Karma grabbed his father's hand which about to hit him and he releasing his malicious expression and threaten them by words. The super effective words were about Shia's life of course. Knowing this, his parents had given up on him and just let him be as long as he didn't endanger Shia.

"It's all my fault.. It's all because of me.." Karma felt guilty that his cursed blood brought Nagisa like this, "he's dying.." He said flatly as he hid his face with Nagisa's hand, "you're my tenth victim so far, Nagisa.. At this rate you will.."

"I'm.. Home... Karma-kun.."

Karma startled when he heard a soft voice, then as he looked up to Nagisa's face his eyes sparkled by a glisten of relief tear. He saw the sky blue eyes of Nagisa were looking at him gently with a small smile. It's Nagisa as always, it's the usual Nagisa who he saw before he's locked down in the storage room. He regained his consciousness this time, without waiting any seconds, Karma pulled Nagisa's hand then hugged him tight ignoring the fragile body of him.

"Welcome home, Nagisa..." Said Karma gently as he relieved that his precious one was back.