Chapter 15: The Truth & The Prophecy

"Shi..a.." Said Karma vaguely.

Shia was there, stabbing a sword on Karma's back and unfortunately it passed through his body. The long sword he knew because he saw it before.

"Ki..yo..mitsu's..swo__"

"That's right..." Said Shia as she pulled out the sword.

The blood sprouted toward her and flew out from the fresh wound. Karma fell on the bed together with Nagisa on his side.

"I've been waiting for this time.." Said Shia as the tears flew, "Ralph is not dead.. That's true.." Shia wiped her tears, "because he's here... As Nagisa.." She pointed at Nagisa.

Karma turned his sight at Nagisa who was trying to sit with covering his belly, "Nagisa.."

"Unfortunately that's true.. Karma-kun.. My memory and Ralph's memory were fusing each other.." Nagisa looked at Karma dejectedly, "and.. The worst is.. He tried to kill you and Shia.."

"That's why you kept sleeping all the time to prevent him to be awaken.." Karma smiled then cared Nagisa's cheek, "That's.. explain everything, Nagisa..." Said him vaguely as his consciousness was fading, "for..me..you're... Nagisa.. My Nagisa..." He smiled gently then closed his eyes in peace.

Nagisa kissed Karma's mouth for the last time and put his hands on his chest, "I.. will be there soon.."

Shia ran to Nagisa then hugged him, "Ralph.. Please.. It's enough.. You can go.."

Nagisa glaring at Shia, "you're killing me for the second time, Shia.. If only you know my message.." Said Nagisa as he choked Shia's neck, "you wouldn't kill me that time.."

Nagisa didn't even give her a chance to say something. The only thing Shia could say by opening her mouth only was 'I'm sorry' with a gentle smile on her face. Shia remembered that Kohaku wanted to saying something back then but it was too late; she's gone without even saying a word. That because of her fault. Nagisa snapped out and shocked by what he did by pushing Shia's body back off to the floor.

"How.. come..." He stuttered, "why.. does it ends up like.. this.. Shia..." He glanced at Karma's body, "Karma..kun..."

His thought was blank and his eyes widen as he felt a warm liquid flew from his belly unstoppable. He's going to die, but like he wasn't afraid of it, he's lying down beside the red head guy whose eyes were closed peacefully, then by holding his hand tight he whispered his last word.

"Oyasumi, Karma.."

As the lightning and the thunder glaring, there were two figures on the door of the room. The one was walking to the sword and taking it.

"Ah~ it's so dirty.. What a bad girl.. How come she stole it behind me.." Said the black haired guy by shaking out his sword.

"It's so tragic.. The twins of destruction.." Said the navy guy tapping Shia's head with dejected look.

Kiyomitsu glanced at Karma and Nagisa on the bed with a flat stare.

"You didn't know the whole story, right? You shut yourself in your room all the time while I was out.." Yasusada threw a cynical stare at him.

"Nope.." Said Kiyomitsu flatly.

Yasusada sighed, "the one who killed Ralph was Shia.." He squatted down, caring Shia's cheek, "I was in the garden when I heard them arguing and shouting.. The misunderstanding which had a deathly end.. You don't have to kill Ralph just because of a quarrel, Shia.."

"You know nothing about these twins, Yasu.." Said Kiyomitsu sitting on the edge of the bloody bed, "they're the real cursed children.. They brought misfortune to others.. Though they're loved by their parents, but it didn't change their destiny.."

"Their destiny?"

Kiyomitsu closed his eyes briefly, "to kill each other.." He sighed, "whatever the reason, they have to kill each other.. That's what the prophecy said about the twins of the Red family.."

"Then, why did she kill Karma-kun?"

"I don't know.. Maybe it's the only way to stop Nagisa from running away from her.." Kiyomitsu shrugged.

"Why did she know that Ralph's soul is inside Nagisa?" Yasusada curious.

"Don't know.." Kiyomitsu stood up then walked away, "let's go, Yasu.. Our business here is done.."

Yasusada nodded then stepping out of the room, following Kiyomitsu. They walked calmly though they saw some corpses of the residents were here and there. Who killed them? No one knew. They just ignored it and keep walking until they wrapped by a bright light. As the light was gone, they saw a wide yard which full of green grass and some flowers.

"The time was freezing in this place.." Yasusada looked around the wide yard.

"That's why we're here to destroy the freezing time, Yasu.." Said Kiyomitsu calmly, "that's our job.. As the guardian of the time.."

~fin~