China?!? China

The next morning
Me and Jenifer went downstairs and saw Jimin's dad, her mum and Jimin already eating

"Good morning Mrs Kim and Mr-"

'Damn I don't know Jimin's second name'

"Good morning everyone" I awkwardly corrected myself and looked at Jimin

"Mr Park" Jimin's dad said holding out his hand and I shook it

"Yeah sorry" I accidentally sat down next to Jimin, I wanted to get up but it'd be awkward so I began eating

"So who are you?" Jimin's dad said breaking the silence "Oh sorry"

I dropped my fork and stood up "My name is Y/n nice to meet you, I'm-"

"My classmate" Jimin said to him and drank water

"MY BESTFRIEND" Jenifer adding on, exaggerating

I awkwardly sat back down "Yeah" "Well nice to meet you" Jimin's dad said to me and smiled

"You didn't have to stand up" Jimin said "Well she is just being polite showing manners unlike some people" Jenifer said with sudden rage in her "Kids please"

Her mum interrupted them and I put your head down and ate quicker.

"Mum?" Jenifer said  "Yes honey?" "When is Jimin and his dad finally gonna leave" "JENIFER!"

I looked up at Jenifer and widened my eyes "I-I think I should go..t-this is a family matter sorry"

"Y/n-" I got up and went upstairs to Jenifer's bedroom.

Soon after Jenifer came in "Why did you leave?" She said sitting on the bed beside me "Why did you ask that?" "Ask what?" "You know..to your mum" "Oh but...but...It's true though" "Yeah but it's rude though" "Whatever" "You hate Jimin that much?" You said "Was IT that obvious" She said sarcastically "But why?" "Well..." "Spill" "Hmm?" "HURRY UP" "Okay okay calm down...Him and his dad ruined everything" "Everything how?"

"Well...Me and my mum were supposed to go to...to go to China so that I could go and see my boyfriend frequently rather thank me having to miss school and go to him it's so irritating, Mr park is always controlling towards my mother she doesn't even care about me anymore I hate the fact Jimin is my "Stepbrother'"

She spilt every thing out to me making me understand even more

"But why are they staying here?" I pressed her on and she answered "They're not, you know Jimin transferred to our school so he's going to be here but his dad is a CEO so he still says in his big ass mansion"

"Wait what boyfriend?" I remembered her saying and threw out the question "Oh that, erm.." "Wait China?!?" "Y/n-" "So that's why you weren't in school" "But-" "You didn't even tell me, you was seeing someone?" "..." "I'm supposed to be your 'bestfriend' yet it seems as if we are strangers" "Y/n-" "No I tell you everything about my self. I had to find out myself that Jimin was your soon to be stepbrother what else don't I know then" "It's not-" "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU" I wore my shoes "Where-"

I walked down the stairs and took my jacket aaling out

'How could she not tell me, who does she think she is. China?!? I always tell her everything every single detail still I would never forget to tell her in fact she begs me and she can't even tell me this news about have a fricking boyfriend...pft All the way there for a stupid boy..what about me, so selfish. she's not my friend she's-'

I got knocked out of my thoughts as I was pulled back into someones chest.

I looked up "Jimin?" "Do you want to die?" "What?" "Do you not look where you are going?" I looked back and realised I was going to walk into the main road "Oh thanks jimin" "Yeah what ever take this" He said giving you your bag

'I bet he could hear how loud my heart is beating now'

"Thanks" "Why did you run out of the house so quickly?" "I needed to go home" "Are you walking?" "Yeah why?"

"I'm gonna meet my friends so I can just drop you" He said which made my heart beat even quicker

'He made friends quickly'

"No it's fine I can walk home" "And kill yourself again? no way get in my car now" He said and got into his car. I had no other choice besides I have always wanted this since yesterday.
-
Jenifer's gonna get annoying y'all