Hungry? Hungry

You pointed you house out to jimin and finally you got to you house and you got out of the car "Thanks jimin"

You went to his window and he rolled down "No problem get in safely" "Yes jimin" You went to you door and turned and waved to him and went in.

Once he left you opened the door closed it and ran to your room and threw yourself on your bed

"What a day!"

*Next day*
*Doorbell*

"Urgh who is is now?" You got up and opened the door "Jimin?" "I'm starving" He whined "So?" "So let's eat" You raised your eyebrow "I bought food" He said showing you the bag "And?" "And I bought a lot so you can eat with me" "What n-"

He let himself in and sat in you kitchen "Get out" You followed him "What? Why?" "Just because my p-" "Your parents are defiantly not in. I can tell" He said getting the food out and laying it on the table "Aren't you hungry I'm sure you was just about to eat" Jimin said grabbing his chopsticks and began eating "Omo it's so good come try" "...well I guess..." "Come or the food will get cold"

He patted next to him and you gave up and began to eat "Fine"

"Thanks Jimin for the meal, do you want me to pay you back" "As long as your good I'm satisfied" "Thanks Jimin-ah" "Ah it was nothing" "No but seriously a lot a girls find that attractive about a boy" "What?" "I mean if you got a girl food she'll be really happy"

"That's so random Y/n" "I'm just making a point for the future"

"Are you happy?" "Defiantly" "Good so what shall we do?" "As much as I would love to do more we got school tomorrow" "So?" "So Jimin it's getting late you should go home" "I don't wanna" "Well I don't care" "I am so tired" "Okay get home then" "What if I sleep while driving and I have an accident what will you do?" "Well I will-" "Exactly you'll be the first to know stalker but but that won't happen cause I'm staying here right?"

You sighed "Right I guess" "Let me sleep with you" Jimin said pushing your dishes aside and moving closer to you

"What?" "I'm joking I don't sleep with stalkers sorry" "Whatever I'm sleeping in my parents room you can sleep in mine" "Yeah thanks" "Night" "Wait!" "What?" "Room?" "First door on the left, don't go through my stuff!" "Good night stalker girl" He walked away