Focus! Focus

Jimin leaned in closer and you shut your eyes waiting for him to do something but then you just heard him laugh so you opened your eyes and he pushed you off

"You actually think I'm gonna kiss you what was you expecting" He laughed to himself "Sorry I don't do that stalker life"

He made a peace sign still teasing you "I'm off see you in school tomorrow don't forget to bring our project we are gonna do somewhere else tomorrow" He took his bags and left.

Your cheeks were still burning red probably the darkest it could get and you sat there embarrassed "What just happened?"

*Next day after school*

"Can I come to house?" Jenifer asked "Err yeah I guess but..Jimin..and I have to do our project" "Oh okay I'll be quick and then leave" "It's fine"

Jenifer started walking ahead of you "Erm Jenifer where are you going?" "Your house where else?" "Jimins car" You pointed at where Jimin normally picks you up "Jimin?" "He's going to...my house so..like..we are gonna go in his car" "No way! we are walking" She started pulling you but you pulled her back "Jenifer seriously, it's not a big deal plus my legs are sore from PE today so you can walk but honestly-" "Fine let's get this over and done with"

You both walked to Jimin's car and got in
"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked turning around looking at Jenifer at the back "Shut up will you" "If your gonna be rude get out of my car" "Galdly" "Can you guys stop! Really?" You stopped them "Whatever" Jimin started driving

(Living room)

Jimin was in the couch opposite you on his phone while you and Jenifer was on the other couch talking "So what did you wanna talk about?" "Oh yeah"

Jenifer remembered something and got her bag and pulled out an envelope "Here"

You took it "What's this?" "Its erm an invitation for my mums and that's dads marriage" "That has a name" Jimin said putting his phone down

"They are actually getting married?" You asked because dates were planned so quickly "Unfortunately" They said at the same time "You know you guys really have to start liking each other..getting along...because you gonna stay together for a long time" "Nope I'm going China" Jenifer said "And I'm staying right here" Jimin said laying down on your couch "Hell no!" Jenifer shouted "She's mine, not yours, get your self someone that's not Y/n...not as if you can find any better" Jimin got up "Call me when she's gone"

He got up and walked to your room "Really?" You turned to Jenifer "What?" "Never mind" "Come to my house I have a perfect dress for you it suits you so much" "Now?" "Not now tomorrow?" "Yeah okay" "And!!" Jenifer said with a devilish grin on her face "What?" "You have to bring a date?" "A date?" "Yup" "But you know I'm not good with boys" "Exactly" "So what's your point?" "I'll bring you a blind date" "Oh no not again" "Oh come on last times wasn't that bad" "I'll find one myself" "You sure you don't want my help" "Positive" "Fine your loss" "I'll see you then" You said pulling her off your couch "Yeah I need to finish giving out these invitations"

Jimins POV~

*Incoming call*
Jimin: Hello?
Amelia: Oh hi Jimin
Jimin: Oh Amelia what's up
Amelia: Nothing I just wanted to ask you something
Jimin: Go on
Amelia: Well I heard that your dad is getting married and
Jimin: And?"
Amelia: You need a date right?
Jimin: Right
Amelia: Well my parents were invited meaning I'm going but I have no one to go with so I was wondering if...
Jimin: I would like to go with you?
Amelia: Yup

Authors POV~
You went upstairs quickly when Jenifer left but stopped at your door when you heard Jimin talking to someone "Well I'm sorry I already have a date to go to the wedding" "...." "Yeah and she'll be mad if I just drop her I'm sorry-"

Before he could finish you went inside the room "Well I have to go now so I'll see you bye" "Sorry if I disturbed you" "It's fine"

You sat on the edge of the bed whilst jimin was laying down "Shall we start?" "I'm not in the mood let's do it tomorrow" "Why" "Because of your-" "I understand" Jimin patted next to him "Come" "To where" "Here" he patted his chest "No-" Jimin pulled you onto the bed and back hugged you "Let's just stay like this" "What's wrong with you Jimin? Are you sick?" "No why?" "I thought you don't do stalker girl" "Well maybe I changed my mind" "As much as I would love to stay like this I'm hungry" "Same I want-" "Noodles?" "How did you know?" "Cause I want that aswell" "Can I add in Soju" "Alcohol?" "Believe me it's such a good combination" "Okay I'll get the noodles ready you get the Soju okay?"

Jimin pushed you off "Yes stalker girl" He saluted you and ran off "Really Jimin😑"