Soju&Ramen?

Jimin finally got back from the store with alcohol and you just finished making the food

Once you both finished, you and Jimin finished your tasks and sat down

"A cup for you and a cup for me"

"Thanks here's your noodles" "Thank you SG" "SG?" "Stalker girl duh" "Omg"

Jimin started laughing at your reaction "Jimin" "Yeah" "What ever happened to going somewhere else today?" "Oh yeah we were but my 'step sister' ruined that" "Oh yeah" "Thank her" "I will"

"Why you asking you wanted to go?"

"No I mean I wanted to see where because I'm kinda bored at staying at my house"

"Come my house"

"Not really a good idea living under the same roof as you and Jenifer" "Yeah true" "Anyways let's eat" "Thank you for the food"

You both said and started eating

*20 minutes later*

"Your noodles are really good" "Did you underestimate me?" "No it's not that just I haven't had such good noodles since" "Since when?" "My mother died"

Hearing this made your heart drop "Im sorry" "It's not your fault"

Awkward silence filled the room so you quickly downed the whole bottle of soju not realising how much you just drank

"That's enough Y/n"

You kept drinking and Jimin took it off you

"Y/n that's too much you'll get drunk"

You smacked you head on the table

"Too late" Jimin sighed

"Y/n Y/n" Jimin stood up and picked you up "Y/n how can you get drunk when-"

"Jimin kiss mehhh" "Huh?"

"Jimin I'm hungry"

"But you just ate" "Jimin I wanna watch TV"

You kept mumbling rubbish but Jimin picked you up and carried you to the living room

"Sit with me Chim" "Chim?" "Jim-Jimin come"

Jimin sat down with you lying beside him watching TV "Y/n?" "What" You turned your head to Jimin "Well I was wondering if you had a date" "A date what date I don't have a day" "No Y/n I mean to go the wedding" "Of course"

You replied confidently which made Jimin widen his eyes "Really who?"

"Mr cuddles"

"Mr cuddles?"

"My teddy bear and I..we..we are getting married" "Seriously Y/n stop messing about"

"What am I doing wrong?" "Y/n I mean my parents wedding"

You pouted your lips

"What wedding"

"Party"

"Party? Yes I can dance!"

"Are you going with someone?"

"I don't think so" "Would you like to go with me?" "You chimchim hmm? But you have a date" "What?" "And if you leave her she'll be so sad" "No Y/n-"

"Its fine I can can can find go find someone else" "Y/n your talking rubbish your going with me" "If you insist" "So your coming?" "Yes I love you"

Without hesitating or thinking you got up and smashed you lips with Jimins. "Y/n" Jimin moaned and you broke the kiss "Yea?" "No don't stop" Jimin grabbed your waist and was now on top of you "Jimin?" "Y/n keep still" "Okay"

You closed your eyes and pretended to sleep "No Y/n not literally, open your eyes" You started laughing Which made Jimin chuckle "Was I good at keeping still?" "Shut up SG"

Jimin kissed you again getting rough "ahh Jim-" "Yes moan my name" "Jimin I want you"

Just then Jimin clicked back to his senses "Why did you stop?" "Sorry" "For what" Jimin got off you "Your drunk" "Im not drunk I'm just wasted" Jimin chuckled "Let's get you bed" "I'm not tired" "I am" "Then let's sleep here"

You stupidly suggested you turned to him and wrapped your arms around his neck "Jimin" "Yes?" "In tirfhsmd" "Go to sleep baby girl" "Njgght jimin" Your words started to slur and eventually you slept off

"Im scared I'm falling for you Y/n"