Chill? Chill

You started eating "Can you believe him" Jenifer said annoyed "Who?" "Jimin of course" "Oh yeah" "I was so happy when he didn't come home yesterday"

You choked on your food "*cough* He didn't?"

"Yeah...buut that also reminds me he was with you yesterday?" "Me who said that no" "You said that both of you were studying" "I did?" "Yeah in class" "Oh yeah I was just...c-covering for him so he doesn't get in trouble" "Why do you care?" "He's your step brother so I have to look out for him" "Oh that's good Y/n you have an open mind but he isn't my stepbrother okay" "Sorry your soon to b-" "HES NOT MY STEPBROTHER!" She shouted and everyone stopped and looked you

"Wow what a way to get everyone's attention Jenny" You stood up from your seat "Im gonna go class I didn't get my assigned work see ya thanks for lunch" She didn't even reply or bother to follow you, she just sat there embarrassed

*Back to classroom*

You went back to your class and found Jimin sitting in your seat "Up out" "No" He replied back teasing you "Now" "No" "Did you get our assignment?" "Yeah why" "Are you gonna come my house or -" "We are going yours" "Ok-" "No way your coming my house" Jenifer interrupted the both of you "No way I'm listening to you" Jimin picked up and argument "Excuse me who are you?!?" "Park Jimin sorry I don't talk to strangers, bitch please" He got up off your seat, purposely barging into Jenifer "Yah!" "Whoops" He laughed and at down in his seat.

*School bell*

"Thank God" "Lets go" "Huh?" "Lets go my house" "But what about Jimin?" "He'll meet you there" "Jenifer I'm sorry I know you and Jimin have some kind of problem with each other but I don't really care I just want to do good in this project...So what I'm saying is too focus I think it's best if we go my house" "But-" "Trust me everything will be alright" "Fine I trust you but if anything happens I'm only one call away"

You both giggled "I know" You went out of the class room because Jimin left and went to find him.

(Outside school)
You looked everywhere for Jimin but you couldn't find him

*Horn*
You looked up and saw jimin in his car waiting for you with his window down. You quickly ran to the car "You have a car?" "What do you take me for Y/n?" "An idiot" You chuckled at your own response "Shut up and get in" "Sorry boss"

You got in and he drove off "Took you long enough" "Well I'm sorry you didn't tell me where you were" "Use your common sense" "As if you have any Jimin" He scoffed "My sense is very common thank you very much" "Okay" You said sarcastically and you laid your head back until you finally reached your house

"We are here" He gently slapped your thigh "Owww that hurt" "Shut up and get in the house" "Okay" You got out and went to the door

"Shit where did I put my keys?" "You really are an idiot, Pabo you forgot you gave it to me" "Oh yeah lol"

Jimin opened the door and you both went in  "I should just move into your house" "Yeah erm... bad idea" "No I can finally be away from Jenifer" "What's the big deal between both of you?" "What do you mean?" "Forget it, let's start shall we?" "Yeah come on"

Your POV~

3 hours has passed and we are still working on our project wait let me rephrase that I have been working on this project

"Jimin wake up" I gently nudged him but he got up too quickly so his lips touched mine by accident "Oh my!" I freaked and stood up quickly "What?" I could feel my face heating up "Erm let's finish this another day we have a month" "Okay but I'm staying here" "Jimin my parents can come home anytime and what if they catch you here?" "They won't because I'm smart" "Smart?!?" You couldn't even finish because you kept laughing "That's why I know they are not gonna be home for another 2 months" You stopped "Who told you that?" "Trying to hear Jenifer is not that hard when she is basically shouting her conversation on the phone" "Yah! Go home" "I'll tell Jenifer you kissed me" "I what?!?" "You heard me"

'Wait did I kiss him? No what are you thinking Y/n it's his fault'

"But you k-kissed me" "Exactly"

'So he knew what he did'

"Im going" Jimin pulled me back down so now I was on his lap "We haven't finished have we?" "W-What?"