Date? Date

"Y/N?" "Yeah" you sounded uneasy with Jimin still holding you, whilst Jenny was just outside

"Does it fit?" "Uh y-yeah I-it does" "You sound as if your not sure I'm coming in" She was about to open the curtains but you stopped her

"Wait!" "What?" "Im...I'm...naked?" "Naked?" Jimin let go of you and covered his mouth trying to hold his laugh in "Yes?" "Why did you take off your clothes?"

You was thinking but luckily Jimin thought of something quicker and whispered something in your ear and you nodded and said it "I wanted to see if the dress looked better if I wasn't wearing a bra" "Ah I see, Y/n trying to seduce all the men"

Jimin face palmed himself "Well in that case I'll be waiting outside of you" She slid something under the curtains "And try these pink pumps they go with the dress"

"Okay I'll come out in a sec" She left, you poked your head out to make sure she was gone and then you turned around to Jimin "Get out" "What why?" "What if she comes back" "But I never got to see the dress without the bra"

"Yah!" You hit him in the chest which made him laugh "I was just kidding gosh" "Go!" "I'm going calm down"

He was about to leave but he stopped in his tracks "What now?" "Don't I get a reward?" "For?" "Saving your ass" "Whatever thanks" "Thanks? Oh no no no I want some thing else" "like?" He pointed towards his cheek and you rolled you eyes and began to take off your dress "I'm taking my dress off you can go now" "This is better reward"

He came back in making himself comfortable

"Jenny!!!" "I'm joking calm down" He chuckled and left "Idiot" You chucked to yourself

'What has gotten into Jimin these days, he doesn't seem like himself'

You gave the dress to Jenifer but she looked at you confused "Do you not want it?" "Yes of course I do" "Then why are you giving it to me?" "It fits" I tell her "Really that's great just give it to the man and tell him to wrap it up for you" She pointed towards a worker in the shop and you gave it to him.

"All done?" "Yeah thanks" "Did you also get some shoes" "The shoes you gave me were so nice" "I know right I knew you'd like them" She put her arm around your shoulder "Wait till you see my dress girl" She walked you out of the shop along with the rest of the family "Where are we going?" You asked her "Restaurant" "Why?" "Y/n it's Valentine's Day why else?" "Oh okay"

You and the rest of that family got to the restaurant. Jimin's family his dad, his uncles and aunties and his cousins were there and as for Jenny her mum, her aunty and her grandparents were there.

You all sat down, you sat opposite Jenny's mum and next to Jenny and her grandma "So are you looking forward to the wedding" Jenny's mum asked you whilst you was all eating "Yes"

You slowly nodded your head "I can't wait to be finally married again" She said "Yeah same" Jenny said sarcastically "Little girl watch your mouth" Her grandma scolded her and Jimin laughed "Is something funny?" Jenny attacked Jimin yet again "Yes" He said still laughing with his eyes disappearing "Jenny calm down"

You rubbed her arms and she relaxed a bit more "That's why no girl wants you" She said under her breath. Jimin stopped laughing and looked at her "No wonder no girl will go to the wedding with someone like you"

You would have stopped Jenny again but you was struggling with chewing the steak that was in your mouth "No girl but how would you know" he death glared her "Alright if you have a date you probably paid her anyway" Jimin turned his head to you "Did I pay you"

You turned your attentions to jimin and then looked at everyone on the table who was as well waiting for your response "Huh?" You couldn't quite talk yet because the steak was still in your mouth "Woah woah woah what did you just ask Y/n?" "I'm asking my date if I paid her or not" "Y/n and Jimin? No no no" Jenifer was reluctant "Y/n is Jimin really your date"

You finally swallowed what was in your mouth and spoke up "Y-Yeah" You stuttered "No he's not I already found you a date" "Mrs know it all did I pay her" "Shut up Jimin, your not going with Y/n better find yourself a new date before the wedding or just go alone" You drank some water and cleared your throat "Your not going with Jimin okay just this one wish I ask you please" Jenifer looked at you and you looked down

"Fine, I'm not going with her I'll go with someone else" Jimin stated and stood up and walked away" "Jimin!" His dad called for him. You looked up at him but it was too late because he was already gone "Okay Y/n?" You sighed and slowly nodded your head "Girls back to eating" Jenny's mum said and you all continued to eat, with Jimin still not being here.