Prologue

"I will marry her.", Veer Chauhan said.
His voice was menacingly soothing.
I stared at him in shock.
"Are.. Are you sure?", I asked.
"Yes."

Shweta too agreed somewhere.

They were sworn enemies.. Ready to slay each other, in the holy matrimony of marriage.

........

S Y N O P S I S
....

The story of Veer Chauhan and Shweta Khanna. Two eternal rivals who marry each other in aid of their Revenge.

Veer Chauhan was once a millionaire but all his fate was stolen away from him by Akhilesh Khanna, a business partner of Mr. Sanjiv Chauhan, Veer's father.
Akhilesh had murdered Veer's father for money and had got Veer and his mother thrown out of their mansion. Veer has struggled all his life in an orphanage. Veer's mother didn't want him to be suffering with her but Veer had promised himself to avenge his father's death.
His definition of Love was that,
" Love only makes a person weak. "

Shweta Khanna is a multi millionaire with all the happiness in the world under her feet. Her father loved her the most and so did she. She had never struggled in her life. Her father was always there to guard and take care of her. But she was unaware of the fact that her father was a murderer.
Her definition of Love was,
"Love gives a person immense strength. "

The Story of two people of different mindsets who had come together for a revenge against each other.
A Story of hatred turned love.
The Revengeful Love.

____________

C H A R A C T E R S.

VEER CHAUHAN // VEER

SHWETA KHANNA // SHWETA

.........

E P I T A R P H.
........

" Everyone has a different definition of Love, but when
these definitions meet, that's when the Story begins."
_______________

_

_______________

DISCLAMER :
The Story is shown to be authored by the brother of the main character, as I feel comfortable in authoring my Stories that way, even though the rest of my Stories aren't the same, but of course the emotions are portrayed perfectly.

_____________