14//Secrets

Next day everyone was ready to do the greatest jobs in their lives.
Vikram, Shiv, Shweta and Jaanvi were to marry and Akhilesh was to sell the whole company to Vikram and Shiv.

They soon reached the marriage registereres' office.

They were doing a court marriage as nothing could be more better than that for Vikram who didn't want to waste time. And same was with Shiv except that their reasons were different, very different. At last it was all done and nobody was more happy about this than Akhilesh himself. He was now a free and happy man. He had everything he ever wished for.

But not everyone was happy, not mom at least. She had tried hard to unite Veer and Shweta but now neither Veer was there nor Shweta could be reunited to him.

That night there was a huge party thrown by Akhilesh and why not? He had got his daughters married according to his choice and with the perfect men! Everybody rejoiced but Shweta started feeling something really suspicious about Vikram. After she had heard him talk closely she too realised that he had the same voice as Veer! But how was it possible?! Veer was dead. It was impossible for him to live!

It was around two in the morning when the party ended and everyone got into their rooms.
Jaanvi begun just after Shiv had got his clothes changed,
" Mr. Shiv Bharadwarj, tell me one thing, what kind of a person is your brother? "
" Why at all are you interested in him? ", Shiv asked while wearing his black t - shirt.
" Because he is my sister's husband. ", she replied.
Shiv had changed by this time. He hadn't opened his specs and laid down straight away on the bed and said,
" And I'm your husband, madam. "

Jaanvi turned towards the window in the other side and said,
" I know.. But still I don't understand what he wants, I really don't! He has a dark personality, he is Mysterious. And most importantly, you and him, both the great Bharadvaj Brothers married us because of business?! Really, is this a William Shakespeare play going on where the main leads have a Love at first sight?! ", Jaanvi said really confused.

" Okay, but at least you will understand me if you turn towards me. ", Shiv said.
Jaanvi turned.
Shiv had opened his specs and his false beard.
Jaanvi stood awe stuck, she couldn't believe what she saw. Her eyes got numb.
"Shaurya!", She couldn't help but exclaim as I hopped up from the best pressing my hand on her lips to prevent her from informing the whole world.

Yes, it was me who had come here disguised as Shiv.

" You..?! ", Jaanvi said softly still in disbelief as I removed my hand.
" Yes. ", I replied with a pleasant smile.
" You are so very irritating!! You are just too bad to be true! Have you any idea how bad these six months had been for me? ", saying so Jaanvi picked up the pillow on the bed and started hitting me with it!
I said in dismay,
" Hey! Come on stop it Jaanvi! "
She stopped it.
" You idiot, stupid and I don't know what all... ", saying so she broke down into tears in arms throwing the half torn pillow away.
" Come on.. Why do you think you are crying? ", I asked with a smile holding her in my arms.
" Because I love you, you idiot! I love you a lot! ", she replied sobbing, still in my arms.
" I know. ", I replied to her.
"Then you deserve another hiting with the pillow mister!", She said as she dug herself more into my embrace.

When Veer walked into the room Shweta was standing near the window, staring at the sky. Veer wanted to tell her everything but couldn't, maybe because he didn't have the guts. He just walked in and sat on the bed.
Shweta had heard his footsteps and said, " Mr. Vikram Bharadwarj, I know this marriage is just business to you and for me just nothing."
"Why? ", Veer asked her.
She still looked at the sky, and said,
" Because I like somebody else altogether and you can never be him. He always had hatred  for me but.. Well, maybe even I had. But in the last months I realized my feelings towards him. I can never give you his place. ", saying so she turned.
Veer sat there still. His thoughts whizzing. He got up and said trying to make his tone rigid,
" I don't care who you love! ", saying so he left and stood in the balcony. His eyes were numb. He was crying.
He looked towards the full moon and said,
" It seems like you won Rakesh Bharadwarj! You won! "

Saying so he begun to think about all that had happened during these months,

After he got shot in his arm he couldn't move neither could I do anything to help him. The men had already left. Veer was in too much pain. Just then a man walked into the empty park. As I saw him I ran up to him and said,
" Please help us! My brother is in a lot of pain. He is shot in his arm! Please. ", I pleaded to him. He agreed to help and both of us have Veer support and took him to the hospital in his car. While going to the hospital he gave us his introduction,
" I am Rakesh Bharadwarj. The owner of the Bharadwarj Enterprises. "
" Well we are the owners of the Chauhan Enterprises ", I told him.
" Nice to meet you. ", he said and we soon reached the hospital.

He paid our hospital bills and helped us more by letting us stay in his mansion. He lived alone. There we told him about everything that had happened.
When we told him that Veer had married Shweta he suddenly said,
" You know, I love him a lot! And I can bet she too loves me! She can never be yours! "
" But.. I know she likes me! ", Veer said in protest.
" Then you are wrong. ", he said with confidence.
" The let's keep a bet, if you win then Shweta will be yours forever and if I win she's mine! ", Veer said getting irritated.
" Okay! ", Rakesh agreed.

Next day suddenly he was found dead. He was drunk and had by mistake jumped from the terrace.
From then, as we were the only known people on contact with him were given the Power Of Attorney. And became the rightful owners of the Bharadwarj Enterprises.

Veer then rubbed of his tears and controlled his emotions. He had misunderstood Shweta thinking that the person she loved was Rakesh, but what could be done. He told to himself under his breath to make himself strong,
" I just hate her, only hate her! I know it's difficult in fact it's impossible but I hate her! ",
He said as uncontrollable tears flowed down his eyes..