13 // The Unknown Men

It was a Sunday morning and Akhilesh had an important conference to attend. He soon reached the conference hall. His company was to merged with another.
Akhilesh hadn't met the owners but knew that their company was a great success. It was a new company named, " Bharadwarj Enterprises"

Akhilesh waited for sometime and through the glass door entered two men.
They were most probably the owners of the company,
Vikram Bharadwarj and Shiv Bharadwarj.

Vikram Bharadwarj was tall, fair and wore black rectangular spectacles. He was in a grey blazer with white shirt and tie. He had a French beard. He was the younger of the two.
Shiv Bharadwarj was also tall, fair and wore deep red, rimless specs. He has a beard. He was in a blue blazer with white shirt. He was the elder.
Both the brothers looked handsome.

Akhilesh stood up as he saw them enter. Both of them took and seats. Vikram said,
"So, Mr. Akhilesh, I see you want to merge the Chauhan Enterprises with ours. ", he used his finger to press the centre of his spectacle to keep it in place and continued,
" It's really a deal of a lot of money, let me tell you. "
" I know that Mr. Vikram. I'm ready to pay anything for this. ", Akhilesh replied.
" Pretty good Mr. Akhilesh. Then the total money you are paying is around five to six crores. Would that be fine?", Shiv asked.
"Ya, I am ready with that. ", Akhilesh replied readily.
" Here are you papers. Sign it and the deal is done. ", Shiv said and handed Akhilesh a black file. He opened it and signed all the paper. After that both Shiv and Vikram stood up and so did Akhilesh. They shaked hands with each other.

As Shiv and Vikram were leaving Akhilesh called on from behind.
" Sir, would you mind to come for a dinner tonight to my place? ", he asked.
" Why not? ", Vikram replied with a hard to define grin.

Akhilesh was happy with this. Actually after seeing the two men he had already started thinking of marrying his daughters to them.
When he reached back to the mansion and sat on the sofa. He called both Jaanvi and Shweta down and said,
" Listen you two, today my business dealers are coming for dinner and I want you to serve them, okay? "
" I won't! ", Shweta said realizing her father's intentions.
" I haven't asked you. I have told you and you have to! Both the men are really good looking and are deserving of you two! Moreover it will be such a pride to have such son - in - laws. ", Akhilesh replied rigidly.

Saying so he got up and went back to his room.
" I won't! ", Shweta shouted at her dad.
" Calm down, Shweta. ", Jaanvi said trying to calm her down.
" I can't! ", she replied.
" Why don't you forget Veer and meet the man dad is taking about? "
" Can you forget Shaurya? ", Shweta replied ready with the question.
At this Jaanvi felt silent.

" I don't know who they are, they are unknown to me and will forever stay unknown! Because I won't marry that man dad talks about. If you want to marry you can! ", Shweta said rigidly.
Jaanvi just didn't say anything. She knew it was to no avail. But she was really interested in meeting those two unknown men.

Shiv and Vikram reached the mansion on time. It was around seven.

Akhilesh came out to usher them in. Vikram and Shiv were as usual serious.
Akhilesh and they sat together in the sofa. Just then Shweta and Jaanvi appeared with a cup of coffee with each. Jaanvi went and gave the coffee to Shiv and Shweta to Vikram. They were already told about all this by their dad even though Shweta's stubbornness.
Vikram asked in an interested tone,
"Are they your daughters? "
Akhilesh happily replied,
" Yes, sir. Do you like them?"
At this Shiv turned to Akhilesh and said,
"What do you mean at all Mr. Akhilesh?"
"Actually I called you here so that I can talk to you about marrying my daughters.
Please don't get me wrong. ", Akhilesh replied, quite unsure with his statement.
" But I heard that Shweta was married. ", Vikram said taking a sip of his tea, interest dripping in his usually emotionless eyes.
" Sir, please don't bother yourself about all that. Just say do you like her or not. ", Akhilesh said hastily.
" I do. ", Vikram said.
" Same here. ", Shiv replied as they passed smiles or rather crooked smiles to each other.

" Oh Great!! Time for celebrations! I'll throw a party just tomorrow.. I'll just go and do some preparations, you all can talk by that time. ", Akhilesh said overjoyed.
" Wait Mr. Akhilesh. I haven't finished yet. ", Shiv said.
Akhilesh was going to get up but at this dropped back to the sofa.
" We will marry your daughters but against one condition that after the marriage the merged company of ours will be called the Chauhan Enterprises and it's rightful owner will be me and Vikram. If you agree then we will marry your daughters. ", Shiv said, as he relaxed on the soft sofa.

Akhilesh didn't even give this a second thought and said,
" Why not? Of course! The company is all yours! Time for double celebrations!
Now may I leave gentlemen? ", Akhilesh asked delightfully.
" Oh yes. ", Vikram replied, still smirking. Akhilesh left.

He went out to the lawn and started calling all the servants.
" Why do you want to marry us?! ", Jaanvi asked quite astonished of the behaviour of these two men.
" For business, that's all. ", saying so Vikram got up and started leaving.
Shiv stood up and walked up to Jaanvi going uneasily close to her.
He said,
" My brother is really bad in the prospect love but not me, I am marring because I like you. And don't get us wrong at all. ", saying this with a wink which seemed known to Jaanvi, he left behind his brother.

Jaanvi kept on looking at this man who she didn't even know well and started liking for no reason.
She stared at Shiv as he left.
" Jaanvi! ", Shweta said shaking her a bit.
" Oh.. Oh yes. ", Jaanvi said coming out of her trance.
" Something is wrong with you, or what? Why are you staring at him? Don't tell me you have had love at first sight. ", Shweta told her sister.
" Oh please! But I feel like I know this man, the way he talked, that voice.. I.. I seem to have heard it . "
" Not possible! ", Shweta said in disapproval.

" Shweta, ", Jaanvi said," Have you noticed one thing, their voices are similar to that of Veer and Shaurya. ", Jaanvi said realising why the voice seemed so close to her heart.

" Maybe. ", Shweta replied.
She hasn't really heard Vikram speaking.
" Not maybe, it is! Are they really unknown to us or.. Are they.. Veer and Shaurya themselves?! ", Jaanvi said gleefully.