An Unsucessful Escape

Raven Alexandra Blackwood had never wished to be the mate of the vicious, ruthless man Axel Adrian Sullivan.

On the full moon a scent so strong filled Raven's nose as she followed it to a large black wolf in golden eyes. Her white wolf Lilith had tried running the other way before he saw her but as soon as he noticed his mate's presence, Axel's wolf Alec chased after her pinning Lilith to the ground and growling at her.

~Shift~

He growled as Lilith shifted into her human form trying to cover her private parts. Axel shifted and grabbed pants from a log he had been hiding his clothes in and handed his shirt to Raven. She quickly put his shirt over her head and cowered in fear at the sight of her mate.

"Why did you run from me?" Axel questioned.

"I a-am so s-sorry." Raven stammered as she looked at the ground with her fingers fidgeting behind her back.

"You're staying with me." Axel stated and Raven's eyes widened.

"B-but my p-pack."

"You get two hours to say good bye and pack. Hurry up."

"But I don't want to go with you." Raven mumbled.

"What?" Axel asked furiously grabbing her forearm and pulling her close.

"You are my mate and you will stay with me." He spoke into her ear with much power.

"I don't want to be your mate." Raven ripped her arm from his grip and started running to her pack house as fast as she could. Axel stood there smirking. Only if she knew that she didn't have a choice.

Raven's POV
I reached the pack house dashing in up to my room. Members from the Silver Claw pack looked at me like I was crazy. Well, I can't deny I'm not. God damn it. In the world of the green slimy aliens I had to end up with the frog eating Axel. No, I had to do something. I pulled out a black long sleeved top that showed my shoulders and a black ruffle skirt and quickly put it on. Neatly folding Axel's shirt and putting it in the corner of my closet, I slipped on my black heels and buried my face in my hands. Even worse, most mates were only one or two years or the same age. I am 17 and he is 21. Like come on! 4 years age gap people!
Lilith, what do I do now? We are so dead, so so so SO dead. I spoke to my wolf.
I don't know, well we could hide from him. She suggested. That sounds good.
Where though? No pack would just accept me, especially if they find out we are Axel's mate.
Well, we could go to the human world. It would be harder to find us there. Just maybe stay there for a few days?
Okay. I said and grabbed a duffle bag shoving my clothes, a few shoes, earphones, my phone, wallet, hairbrush, tooth paste, tooth brush. That should be it. I ran down the long twisted marble stairs and exit my pack house, thank god no one questioned me. Okay, now I will just have to depend on my guardian gay smurf to look over me. I ran through the forest as fast as I could knowing I would have to for just a few more minutes before I meet the closest road. If you are wondering how I can run in heels, I just can. I basically lived my whole life in them so meh. I mean, when you are 5'3, sometimes you like to just be a little taller.

Jumping over logs as the sticks beneath my feet crushed every step I took, I soon got to the human streets in Queensland. I walked in the direction that most cars are driving, with buildings far up ahead. Get ready for a long walk/jog/run whatever. I started speed walking and then got into a jog with my duffle bag over my shoulder. I stopped for a quick rest and played Geronimo by Sheppard. Putting my head phones I started walking again.
Can you feel it?
Now it's coming backkkk
We can steal it.
If we bridge this gap,
I can see yyyouuuu
Through the curtains of the waterfall!!!!!!
When I lost it,
Yeah you held my hand,
But I tossed it,
Didn't understanddddd,
You were waiting,
As I dove into the waterfall!!!!
So say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimoooo!
I sang as I half danced half jogged. God I probably looked so weird. Just a girl in heels, skirt, fancy top with a duffle bag singing and jogging. I soon got to two streets and the cars split evenly. Dear guardian gay smurf, which way do I go now? You know what, I'm going to go left because on that side the sky is more blue. Heh. Blue like a smurf. I jogged down that path for a few more minutes before people started popping up and large buildings. Nice. I am in a decently populated area. Now Axel can't find me, that demon child. Loud music burst out from a brightly lit up building. Diamonds strip club. Huh. Maybe I can ask someone if they knew a place in there. I started skipping towards the building with my dark brown hair flying behind me in the wind. Imma be safe, imma find a hotel, imma stay there, and escape the devil. Easy. I was just about to enter when a security guard stepped in front of me,