Forgive Me, Please

Raven's POV
My eyes fluttered open as I yawned snuggling closer to the soothing warmth beside me. God he smells so good. Mint and cherrywood. My body was up against his chest trying to get more of him. What the hell? My head hurts like a bitch. I rubbed my neck and as I ran my hand over it, I felt a mark. Someone marked me. I jolted up and scrambled off waking the man up beside me. The man with beautiful brown hair and shining hazel eyes. Axel. I looked down at myself in my underwear and my world seemed to stop spinning. Did I lose my virginity? Oh god. No, no, no, no! My legs trembled beneath me and my hands started to shake as I fell to my knees. It was meant to be a gift to my husband on my marriage, now, it's gone. Voices were heard all around me as two hands picked me up and placed me on the bed again.

"RAVEN!" He shouted again. I payed more attention to him this time.

"Drink this." He said handing me some aspirin and water. Well isn't my dear mate prepared I thought as I mentally rolled my eyes and quickly consuming the aspirin tablet drinking the water afterwards. I sunk into the comfort of the bed as I closed my eyes. Memories from yesterday night flashed across my mind and a tear escaped. How could I be so disgusting. I tried to remember losing my virginity but I couldn't seem to. First time and I can't even remember.

"I'm marked." I whispered.

"Y-yeah." Axel stuttered.

"You took advantage of me."

"No! I didn't. You're still a you know, virgin. I just couldn't control myself and-"

"You marked me without my consent. You were so desperate you couldn't even wait until I was sober, you did it when I was drunk." I ended. I felt him stiffen and as he touched me, no matter how much I resisted, I couldn't do anything but melt into his warm touch.

Lilith. I'm sorry I failed you. I apologised.
It was bound to happen. It was our fate. She replied and I couldn't bring myself to feel any better. Now because of me she has to stay bound to a man forever. Ignoring every word that escaped Axel's mouth I focused back on my mind link.

Guys. I called out to the group.
We couldn't find you yesterday! You didn't even reply to the mind links! Nyla exploded.
I'm marked. I was marked while I was drunk. I said getting straight to the point. I see no reason to stall. For a few seconds no one replied, no one said anything, they just let the information sink in.
By who. Cedric asked.
Axel. I mumbled and I shut my eyes tight hoping it was all a dream, but I know this isn't one.
At least...it's by your mate. Lexi said.
Yeah. It could have been worse. Blake piped.
Yeah. Sure. I'll just go now. I want to be alone. I said cutting it off. I felt hands caress my cheeks as I swatted it away.

"Don't play with my sleep time asshole. You already are walking on a thin line. You're lucky we are bonded or you would be dead by now." I threatened. Yes, it felt good, but I just wanted time to myself. To process the information. What will happen now? Does that mean I will be a Luna? Does that mean we will have to be married? What about the rouge mission. Wait. The contract. He broke it. And he knew he did. Anger fumed inside me as I clenched my fists breathing quickly.

"Raven." Axel spoke again.

"Shut up." I snapped taking slower breaths calming myself down.

"I-" he said again/

"Might as well make this work since you marked me without my consent but that doesn't matter does it now huh?" I snarled.

"I know what I did was wrong. Please forgive me Raven. Please." He begged.

"You have to do better than that." I huffed getting up.

"Just tell me what to do!"

"Rule number one. You will let me stay in one of the guest rooms, and I will take a few clothes here and there with me. Until then, you will not be seeing me until you gain my forgiveness."