Rescued?

Axel's POV
It's been three fucking days and the only thing I've seen Ruslan and Enzo do is talk, eat, laugh, sleep. They made no effort to retrieve Raven as every night and day pain shoots through me, everyday petals fall. I watch as they talk to my beta Roghan, about their lives, living in a mansion, about their 'perfect' wedding, about their future plans for children.
Children.
Is our baby still okay? Alive? Breathing? Who am I kidding, after all Raven's been through obviously not...but there's always hope. Just as I poked my bacon a stinging pain shot through my left cheek. That bitch Damian slapped her. It was followed by a blow to the stomach and a kick to the back. My fists clenched, as I struggled sitting up right. They were still talking.

"Shut up!" I growled catching their attention.

"Problem Alpha Axel?" The Luna sweetly asked, cocking her head to the side.

"My mate, Raven, right now is being beaten and all you're doing is talking about your oh-so-perfect life. Are you going to start on what I paid you for? You're all useless! None of you are trying." I grit out. Their eyes glowed as I could tell their wolves trying to surface.

"Excuse me? Right now we have 1,500 of our men attacking Damian's base, 1,500 of our men risking their lives for a stupid Alpha who couldn't keep their Luna safe. 1,500 of our men fighting even though they have families waiting for them at home with the possibility of death. The price should have been 30kgs of silver, but my mate decided to lower it as she pitied you." Ruslan barked.

"We can call off the men anytime now, during our stay here your people have been more than kind but not once did you ask how we were, not once did you ask about the progress or sent any of your warriors to join. You just fucking sat looking at the rose I gave you. If your mate dies it's on you, because not once did you help. Only relying on the help of others. Now tell me, how many more petals are left?" Enzo spat.

"E-eight. Please don't call them off. I-i just need my l-luna back." I stuttered feeling threatened by their presence.

"Damn right. You're weak without her, you've become as soft as the shit coming out of your ass. Mushy and gross." Enzo smiled.

"5 more kilograms of silver now. You've disrespected our men and those who decided to generously help you. The silver bullets we  invested in the bloodbath cost us over 14kgs so either give it or maybe we might even join Damian and his little kidnappings." Ruslan demanded. My jaw ticked as I shut my eyes and mind linked with Roghan.
Just get it. I sighed.
Right away Alpha. He said as he rose from his seat exiting the room.

"Now we shall sit and wait for the results, they should be nearly done." Ruslan informed.

Raven's POV
Shouts burst through as gunshots rang out. Damian stormed in slapping me, kicking my stomach, then my back. My stomach, where my baby was meant to grow as I was supposed to protect it, but I failed. I always do, and it's all Axel's fault. He's the reason to my despair yet I still craved him. For so many days I tried to convince myself that he was trying to save me, get to me, rescue me but he wasn't. Axel's a powerful Alpha, yet he couldn't simply find Damian. A simple task, yet supposedly too much for him.

"You little shit sent men after me? Heck they aren't even your pathetic mate's, it's from a whole different pack, and they're here, for you." Damian spat. It wasn't even from Axel's pack. He didn't care. Damian took out a silver dagger as he crouched next to my nude frame, trailing it over my skin, so little contact but it was overwhelming. It burned, scarred, as he just trailed it down my face. I better than to scream, it would only give him pleasure.

"You're so lucky that I have to go fight. Men, make sure no one gets to her." He commanded as seven were posted outside my cage. Who was it? Maybe Nyla and Lexi didn't forget me. They were always there.

"Hello muddafuckers." A man smiled as bullets flew. A weird scent, not of any pack I knew. The men were all growling, fighting as more surrounded me as I sat helplessly in the cage. I tried to identify them. Find a familiar scent, there were none. Axel truly didn't care. My mate doesn't care. Blood was everywhere, bullets flew, but I didn't care. Not anymore. I was empty and hollow on the inside.

"Aye, hands off my suit." The man chuckled as the last guard fell. He shot my cell lock open as he went around, picking each bullet out of their bodies, with gloves placing them in a leather pouch.

"Can't have y'all wasting them. Silver's rare ya know?" He smiled at the dead bodies. Turning his attention to me, he handed me his blazer and turned away.

"We're good guys I swear, here to rescue the Luna of the something pack I can't remember but the name's Petro. Come on. Gotta get you safe or Alpha doesn't get the payment." Petro rushed guiding me out. What? What Alpha?

"W-who?" I managed out after days of muteness.

"Your mate sent Alpha Ruslan, boss of the Russian Mafia to help retrieve you, not that he really did anything except for giving us silver." Petro informed. He was too weak to help huh? Too scared, pathetic if I do say so myself.

"Can you stand?" He asked. I tried but my limbs were numb.

"Then I'm carrying you." He shrugged picking me up as I squirmed in discomfort as pressure was applied to my wounds.

"Okay then. Pain killers, drink up." Petro said holding out a bottle of water.

"Ruslan said it would work. You should really sniff the water first but right now it's working in my favour. Night night." He smiled, as my eyelids drooped. They drugged me again, but this time another man. Rulsan, one of the most powerful Alphas alive used the same method. How much did they know about me and the pack? My thoughts were soon enveloped by darkness, calling me in.

Axel's POV
I can't feel her bond. I can't feel the bond.

"I can't feel her." I blurted.

"Just got an update saying that they have her. Petro just gave her some sleeping drugs, no biggie." Enzo smiled.

"She accepted?" I questioned.

"No, said they were pain killers. If you have objections against what we did then go tell yourself that." Ruslan shrugged. Wait, how the hell did they know.

"How do-"

"We just know. Now wait, she should be back in no time."