California

^^Axel's Wolf, also known as Alec^^

Axel's POV
I froze when I saw Raven's eyes stare at me from the doors of our bedroom. Shit...I forgot to lock them. A look of shock washed over her face then it showed no emotion, making it impossible to read her. She calmly shut the door as I pushed Greta off me.

"Get off and get out, I never want to see you again." I growled. She quickly put on her dress and ran out of the room. I messed up, I messed up badly. My plan was to slowly gain her trust, but at this rate, I'd never get an heir in time. I always wanted a son or daughter by the age of 23. Now I was 21, nearly turning 22. If someone is pregnant, they stay like that for about 9-10 months. That would mean I could possibly have children before I turn 23. That would be amazing, but I knew that was never going to happen. I quickly put on some jeans and a shirt rushing down the flights of stairs and searched every room in the mansion. The kitchen, theatre, gym, everywhere. Even random rooms. Wait, there is one more. I ran to the training room at the very end of the hallway and I found her in there.

"Okay okay, you win." Raven rolled her eyes.

"Holy shit...well that was intense." Nyla randomly popped in. She extended both her hands out, and Lexi and Raven as they each grabbed one as she hauled them off the ground.

"Okay, you are a really good fighter." Raven said as she slumped into a chair.

"I know. You actually aren't bad yourself. Maybe even better than Julian. You know, that beta's son. Well, actually, to be honest, even Nyla is better than him." Lexi laughed.

"Eh. He needs more training." Nyla commented and they all laughed. I felt Nyla's and Lexi's gaze upon me and I snapped out of my trance. Raven gave them a confused look and then saw me.

"Raven...I can explain." I said running my hands through my hair

"No need to. You're Alpha after all." Raven mocked.

"Ah, I'm glad to know that you got that into your head, because tonight, I will make you mine." I grinned. No shit, why did I say that. She froze like an emotionless statue and I didn't know what to do so I forced a smirk and walked away. No, why did I say that.

Alec! I called out.
Yes? He asked innocently.
Why the hell did you do that? I panicked. I would never say something like that. Alec obviously tampered with my mind.
Eh, we messed up, she will never give in. What do you expect Axel? Alec asked
No! We are only getting further and further away you dipshit! I yelled.
Oh well. Too bad. He yawned. I walked into another training room in frustration and started punching the bag as fast as I could. No. No. No. No. No...

~*~*~*~*~*~

Raven's POV
I sat in Nyla's and Lexi's room. They chose to be roommates when they joined. Their room had two queen beds, a night stand, two huge closets, but not as big as the one in Axel's room, and a massive bathroom along with a balcony.

"Nyla, activate escape plan now." Lexi commanded.

"What? Escape? We are all going to die if we do that." I panicked.

"We would rather die saving a friend from being raped than stay in this pack with forever lasting guilt in our hearts." Nyla stiffened.

"But I've only known you for a few hours!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I guess you have managed to pull yourself up to our best friend category in those few hours. Really impressive." Lexi grinned.