No Shit Sherlock

Raven's POV
I woke up to darkness as I felt bandages wrapped around my body.

"You're awake!" A voice gasped.

"No, you're just hallucinating. Duh I'm awake. " I snapped recognising the voice. Wait, what the hell is he doing in my room. No, this isn't my bed, which means this isn't my room. Kidnapped was the first word that came to my mind. Okay, play it safe until you get better.

"You drugged me." I spoke as calmly as possible.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock, the moment you woke up there was a 90% chance you would climb out of the bed and run around the forest like a mad woman reopening all your wounds." Axel sighed. The lights flicked on and I shut my eyes. Well shit they are bright. Slowly opening it, letting them adjust to the light I blinked a few times and found my arms wrapped up but the rest of my body having light scars, slowly fading away.

"The wounds won't heal that quick because they used wolfsbane on you but should be done in a day or two."

"How long was I knocked out?" I questioned.

"Well from the attack to you waking up was about 16 hours and the Melatonin was a good 8 hours, in total 24 hours. Basically a whole day." He shrugged. A whole day? A whole fuckin day?

"Does Nyla, Lexi and Xavier know?" I panicked.

"No." He responded.

"Guys!" I mind-linked.
"Raven! Where the fuck are you! I've looked everywhere." Xavier shouted.
"Attacked by rouges but now in Axel's pack house..." I trailed off.
"WE'RE COMING TO GET YOU RAVEN!" Lexi shouted.
"Be there in a few Alexis." Nyla said.
"It's Raven." Lexi argued.
"Alexis sounds better."
"Oh come on! Just come and get me already."
"Half way through the forest my love." Xavier assured.
"Wait, Xavier already left?"
"No shit Sherlock."
"Stop using that phrase! I beg you not to become an Axel." I plead. God damn it.
"We're on our way."
"Rest now so good bye." Nyla cut off leaving be back in the room with my 'mate'.

"I brought you some clothes to change into from your closet." He said passing me a sleeveless black shirt and grey leggings to go with it. As I got out of bed he came over to help me but I held my hand up in a stop sign.

"No contact. Don't want your filthy hands on me." I spat as I looked at his face. Hurt and sadness washed over but he quickly composed himself and nodded. I slid off and walked to the bathroom locking it and changing. The urge to throw my arms around his neck was overwhelming but I am with Xavier now. And I love him. Quickly changing I folded my torn clothes and exit the bathroom. Climbing onto the bed we sat there in silence before the door burst open to my boyfriend, my best friends and their mates.

"What the fuck is this." Axel growled. I jumped out and threw my arms around Xavier hugging him tightly.

"Did he do anything to you?" Xavier whispered.

"No." I smiled.

"Nuh uh buddy. You ain't gon touch my best friend." I heard Lexi pipe as I quickly turned my attention to him.

"What is this Raven. You need rest." Axel hissed.

"The wounds barely sting and I am doing fine thank you." I snapped. That jerk! How dare he tell me what I need and what to do.

"Okay man, you're going to leave us alone and her alone okay?" Cedric snarled.

"Let's quickly leave." Nyla said before we all walked out leaving Axel fuming with anger.