Forever

Author's Note
Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, I am trying to update but school just gets in the way! I just want to thank one of my very dear friends, won't mention her name, for actually being a friend -_- and supporting me. Her name is ____ (i really can't tell or I will die no jks) and she is awesome. Let me tell you about her. Let's see, her fav sport: Kick boxing & racing, like motorbike racing. She is a flippin asshole and everything that comes out of her mouth sounds sarcastic, even if it isn't. Yeah, I have one of those friends.

1 week later
Raven's POV
Everyone was over. By that I just meant Cedric, Blake, Nyla, Lexi and Kylie all in my huge bedroom. I was just lying on my bed as they did whatever, thinking about life if we all didn't move here. Nyla and Lexi wouldn't have found their mate. Kylie would still be stuck as an omega. I wouldn't have ever met Lily again but the most outstanding thing was the fact that Xavier and I would still be together. I wonder what he is doing now, Moon Goddess, send him his mate, he truly deserves it. If you are wondering yes, I still haven't forgiven Axel. He was nearly there. Close. I haven't left the room since the Omega Kylie incident if you don't count my trips to the balcony. Axel sends me breakfast, lunch, dinner, clothes, nail polish, daggers, cloaks, heels, hoodies, everything. Even a new iPhone 7. Talk about crazy and desperate. Being away from your mate can't be that bad. I mean I know the whole possessive thing only, well usually only applies to the males as it is in their DNA but Alphas? They are a whole lot worse. Like heaps. I was dressed in a pink short lace dress that came off my shoulders but still long sleeved. I mean, I am planning on forgiving him today. All the poems and long letters he writes are romantic, but you should know I'm not the one for that. Another knock on the door was heard and Kylie rushed over to open it. I lazily sat up on my bed but saw Axel at the door dressed in a black suit. He walked in without warning and smashed his lips onto mine. Full of passion his tongue licked my lips as I parted them allowing access. They twirled around dancing as we moved against each other. Pulling away catching our breaths a few whistles were heard.

"We're just gon leave you two to it." Lexi winked as they all rushed out.

"Axel." I panted.

"God Raven I missed you. I don't care about your damned rules I wanted to see you now." He said picked me up and hugging me tightly. Setting me back down on my feet he kneeled on one knee as I gasped. No! I'm not ready for marriage.

"Raven-"

"I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU YET!" I shouted quickly covering my mouth with my left hand later. Whoops. He let out a deep chuckle and continued.

"Raven. I know I have done so much wrong, and it might take me years to earn your forgiveness and trust, but I love you with all my damned heart, no matter how messed up it is. I love the way you smile, talk, act, everything. I love everything about you Raven, you take my breath away. I hate how other men look at you which *cough* might be the reason why I keep asking you to change but anyways. Raven, will you be the Luna of this pack and accept my promise ring?" Axel asked pulling out a back velvet box.

 Raven, will you be the Luna of this pack and accept my promise ring?" Axel asked pulling out a back velvet box