Question & Answer

Author's Note
Hello, today we will be interviewing the Author of 'Possession of the Alpha,' 'A Mafia's Desire,' 'The Nerd' & lastly 'The Billionaire's Ice Queen.'

Hello everyone. My name is Skye Santiago. (Well at least my Author name thingy.)

Now, tell me, how old are you and what grade are you in?

Okay, I may have lied about my age, or maybe i wrote it a little earlier, but right now I am 13. Just turned 13 like in February 26th so heh. I am in Grade 9.

Where do you live?

That sounds stalkerish but I live in Australia, QLD Brisbane.

What are your hobbies?

Like all of my other out of school friends, I like kick boxing, motorcycle racing because hint hint *in Thailand it is illegal to ya know, not have a licence but because so many children do it and don't have money on them police are just like eh.* Unlike two of my best friends I hate surfing as I can't swim but oh well.

What is you favourite subject?

My favourite core subject is maths and elective is DET!!! (Design Technology.)

What school do you go to?

...hell no. I ain't tellin y'all.

What inspired you to write stories?

Well, I got bored of life....and didn't have anything to do....cause I have no life...heh?

Who do you look up to?

Uhm, probably one of my best friends Carmen. Or maybe Zach. I don't know. Both of them are pretty alike. I mean Carmen is amazing at most sports, she does kick boxing and has won many tournaments, won surfing competitions, amazing swimmer, does competitive surfing and archery, and is pretty smart. Actually, the only thing that keeps her from getting As is the fact that she just hates her parents and wanna disappoint them, but don't we all have problems. Zach, he ain't that athletic but he smart like Carmen. They are awesome. In fact, if you are both reading this: #ZARMEN
Kill me for I have sinned, oh no! I am going to hell. Sue me guys, but you are cute together.

Do you have siblings?

Nope, single child with awesome cool laid back parents, yes, i know im lucky.

What is your favourite sport or thing to do?

I actually really like ice skating even though I am horrible. I would choose kick boxing but every time i go train with Carmen she always beats my ass up so ya know...just rockin up to the front door with a black eye and a bruise on my jaw. Trust me, it has happened before. If y'all want me to be honest I did kinda threaten her. Let me press the down to memory lane button.
"Carmen. I dare you to beat me up. Like you can."
"Really?"
"Sure. Try me bitch."
"Just remember what ever happens, you'll always be my best friend even if i give you this." *pow, punch to jaw.* yeah yeah, I'm stupid. Never challenge her. Fuck she's scary when she in training gear but nice when she about to beat u up. Looks like an evil piece of shit. Joking! I love you. *don't kill me please*

Where are you born?

I am born in Australia, but I am....ITALIAN!!! Yes, all hail Italians.

Do you like school?

No, even when im in a girl's school, which I am, but no. I hate it so god damn much.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ok, so my mini friendship group either wants to be a mechanic for motorcycles along with side jobs of racing and tattoos but if not we just wanna be electricians. Yes, we have very common interests.

Can I have your phone number?

No, I am already taken. By my parrot Kingsley and food. Ribs are the best.

If y'all got any more just ask in comment and I will answer if I can. Bye! Update as soon as possible, probably on Thursday or something.