The Damned Bond

Our bodies moved in sync as I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him impossibly closer to me. My tongue twirled with his sending sparks throughout my body.
"Raven..." He whispered huskily. I moaned as he nibbled on my earlobe then moved down to sucking on my neck. His hands roamed my figure feeling every part of it as I sat there in pleasure. I held his face with both my hands and looked into his eyes. Axel...

I jolted out of bed as sweat poured down from my forehead. I just dreamed about Axel? But I hate him. But be that damned bond. Fuck you moon goddess. You can never do anything right. I felt Xavier beside me softly snoring cuddling into a pillow. I'm engaged, how the hell am I dreaming about Axel...but it felt so real. I gave Xavier a quick peck on the cheek before walking into the bathroom. As I looked into the mirror I saw a hickey on my neck. Wait. But Xavier didn't give me a hickey. No, no flippin way. The dreams are real. I let Axel kiss me, touch me. I let him.

Quickly covering it with make up I put on my daily make up and then put a black shade of lipstick on. Perfect. Walking over to my closet I pulled out a a black sport's bra and tight black shorts. Slipping on my Nikelab air zoom spiridon I tied my hair into a waterfall braid and with a skip in my step walked over to Xavier. Hm, how should I wake him up. Bingo.

"AH! XAVIER! HELP! RAPE!" I screamed as he shot out of bed eyes glowing and quickly shifting. He growled and ran towards me looking around the room. I couldn't help but burst out laughing as he stared at me in confusion, before realising it was a joke. He quickly shifted into his human form as I smiled innocently as he glared at me.

"What the actual hell Raven, I actually thought you were getting-"

"Oh come on. Like a werewolf or human can beat me. Remember, Undefeated fighter Blaze." I said striking a pose flexing my muscles mimicking those men on the ads. Heh. Wiggling my eyebrows at him he swept me off my feet and placed me on the bed while hovering over me.

"Never do that again." Xavier said.

"Uh huh." I nodded kissing him then rolling off the bed.

"Imma go work out, practice some new fighting techniques then find faster ways of climbing trees cause I pretty damn bad at that." I yawned.

"By pretty bad you mean: I'm a fuckin pro compared to the others but I still need to be better cause my ego might be hurt if I loose? Jokes! Don't kill me!" Xavier laughed as I chased him around the room. Accidentally knocking his watch off his nightstand everything seemed to freeze. Uh oh. He dived at me as I tried running away but it was no use as he cornered me.

"Please don't kill me?" I smiled innocently. We both burst out into laughter.

"I love you Raven." He whispered.

"I love you too Xavier." I panicked. Please don't kiss the neck, pretty please, moon goddess help me oh god. He smashed his lips onto mine as I melted into the kiss as he kissed me passionately. Pulling away we stared into each other's eyes. I broke the silence pulling away and claiming I need to go train.

~🛡⚔️🛡~

I reached the top of the tree, jumped onto a stable branch and jumped off it swinging my legs forward and cleanly landing on the tree in front. I jumped onto one lower than me, holding myself up with my arms I swung forwards landing on another tree. Axel. He was the only thing that ran through my mind at the moment. I should have just rejected him when I saw him. God damn it. So why didn't I do it? I mean, he made my life miserable, he changed me, forever. After all, I used to be a girl who believed in smurfs and aliens, I used to be stupid and weak. Now, I guess I'm not, but I would trade my life for the innocence and happiness I once had. Being carefree, not having to worry about someone pouncing on you and killing you on the spot. Lilith jolted up inside me.

There's a wolf, you can smell him. She said.
Who? I asked.
Axel. Our mate.
He isn't our mate for god's sake, we are getting married to Axel right after all of this. I sighed. Mate. That word really puts me off. I peered down from the branch and found a man kicking a rock then punching a tree. Yup, definitely Axel. Now, what exactly is up with him. One part of me desperately wanted to go down there, help out our mate, another, just wanted to see him suffer. Well, because of the Moon Goddess, and yes, I blame her, I am going down there. I slipped off the branches swiftly landing on my feet to see him staring at me with a sad smile on his face.

"What's with punching trees?" I asked. I found a hickey on his shoulder and memories from the 'dream' came back. Oh shit. It's definitely real.

"H-hey Raven." He stuttered rubbing the back of his neck looking at his feet. He then looked up at me quickly licking his finger wiped the makeup covering my hickey in a blink of an eye.

"No touching! Part of the contract!" I shouted trying to cover it but it was no use. He had seen it.

"Bonded dreams. It was real." He gasped.

"It was only a dream so don't get your hopes up, and if you do have any, I suggest you get rid of it as I am happily engaged and soon to be married after this so called mission." I snapped.

"Please Raven, give me another chance." Axel plead. I shook my head and restrained myself from jumping into his arms. His warm comforting hugs...no Raven!

"Well then I guess I'll wait for you." He said with hurt and sadness in his tone.

"Don't bother." I spat coldly putting up an act. No Raven, you're with Xavier, not Axel. Just Xavier.

"I don't care if I will never be with you, but you're my mate and I will wait forever if I have to, even if you're still in heaven with Xavier, I will wait then, and I will for eternity." He said. I froze when he mentioned we were mates. Of course he would. His voice sent shivers up my spine and I shut my eyes tight. Damn it!

"You're delusional. Can't you see I am happily engaged and in love?" I snapped.

"Yes, okay. Just, be happy." He sighed. Suddenly I realised the forest was quiet, too quiet. I reached for a dagger or gun but realised my holster wasn't with me. Shit.

"Axel..." I whispered. He seemed deep in thought, paying attention to our surroundings. I felt a strong force knock me to the ground face down as paws landed on my back. Rouges. I quickly shifted grabbing it's leg and twisting it until it broke. About ten rouges were here attacking us. Two advanced towards me as Lilith lunged at one biting into it but in return felt a dagger stuck through her shoulder.

Lilith, we need to shift again. I said knowing I would heal faster if she was rested. My bones cracked as I shifted and threw a punch at the man as my shoulder ached. I screamed in pain as I did sending the wolf to the ground. I limped as one leaped at me again pinning me down scratching my arms. I brought my knee up to the wolf's stomach as he winced but continued drawing blood from my body. As I tried to lift my arms up they fell weakly back down as I saw the wolf's mouth coming at my neck. This is the time I die. I love you Xavier, Lexi, Nyla. Axel...I thought as I shut my eyes tight awaiting for my death before I felt the wolf being thrown off me to a large wolf with golden eyes. Axel. He shifted carrying me bridal style as he ran towards his pack house as I was training in the woods near it. Bursting through the doors I heard muffled shouts as my vision became blurry. Darkness enveloped me as my eyelids dropped and I heard one last thing.

"Raven! Stay with me!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Blinding lights met my eyes as I tried to move from the bed.

"Turn off the fuckin lights." I groaned.

"You can't exactly just turn off the sun Raven." Axel mumbled running his hands over my face. My arm went to swat it away when I felt the pain all over me.

"Rest woman."

"Stop touching me!" I huffed leaning back into the bed. Memories came back as i remembered everything that happened.

"How long was I knocked out for?"

"About 16 hours, they used wolfsbane on you." Those fuckin pricks. I tried getting off the bed but only to be hissing in pain as I moved.

"Here, pain killers." Axel handed me a drink and a white pill. I put it in my mouth and quickly drank the water. He smiled at me as I laid back in my bed feeling sleepy. My eyelids fell unwillingly as I fought to stay awake. Melatonin. He fucking gave me a sleeping drug. That bitch.