The Devil's Lair

^^Axel^^

Raven's POV
Where the hell am I? I wondered as I tried sitting up to only feel two arms tightly wrapped around me. He pulled me closer to this chest as I tried to push him off. Shit. I am in a bed with the devil. Yay.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME!" I shouted as I tried pushing him off with all the force I had. What the fudgesticks? Oh come on! He didn't even budge. I turned around not wanting to see his face and I kicked him in his legs trying to squirm out of his grip again.

"You know doll face, if you keep rubbing your ass against my dick I just might have to take you right now." He commented. Ugh. That perverted dirty minded prick. I sighed as I stopped moving and brought my knees up to my chest. I was in a bed with a murder.  As he let his arms around me go to stretch I scrambled off the bed onto the chair behind the desk on my side of the bed. The room I was in was red, white and black. It was triple my bedroom size with a red couch at the end of the bed leading to a huge TV. There was a bathroom on his side of the room and each of us had a walk in closet about the size of an average room on our sides. I straight away ran to it carrying my bag with me and I stepped in I saw shirts, skirts, jeans, shorts, dresses, shoes, jewellery, bags, make up, everything. And they all were surprisingly my size. How in the gay smurf's name did he get my size. I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned. MY PACK! I grabbed my phone out of my bag and saw 31 missed calls from my father. I quickly called him and took a deep breath.

"Hello pa?" I greeted.

"Raven! Where are you? Are you okay? Why are you running from someone?" He panicked.

"Pa, calm down, I'm fine. Right now I am at my mate's house since he found me." I informed.

"Who is your mate?"

"Uhm...mymateisalphaaxel." I mumbled.

"Slower Raven."

"My mate is Alpha Axel." I breathed out. I heard a gasp followed by a growl.

"Pa, calm down. There is nothing you can do about it. I'm sorry pa."

"Raven, I need you to take care and call me if anything happens. He is a very dangerous man." He said.

"Yes, I know pa. I will take care. I need to go now. Bye." I hung up as I saw Axel staring at me from the door of my closet. Creep.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm picking out an outfit for you. Can't have you walking around looking like a beggar." He spoke with a stone cold expression.

"Thank you but I can pick out my own dress." I snapped.

"Don't trust you one bit." He said.

"Well, if I pick out a dress and it is approved by you, will you let me choose my own dress then?" I asked.

"Whatever." He said closing the door. Ooo. Nice dress there, another nice one here. This one will do.

 This one will do