Forehead Kiss

Anna

I yawn as I come to the entrance of the dining hall. Just I'm about to open the door, a certain blue haired man pulls me to him and kisses my forehead.

I giggle in response to his actions. "Good morning to you too, dear," I said. "Starting early today, aren't we?"

Chrom steps back and smiles at me. "We're only getting started, princess," he said wryly.

I laugh in his embrace. "Oh boy, I can't wait to see what's next!"

...

"Despite it being winter, it's so lovely out!" I exclaim as I walk through the gardens.

Just as I'm about to turn the corner, Chrom pops out of nowhere and kisses my forehead again.

"GAH! Chrom! What the-?" I shout.

Then he leaves, not saying anything to me or why he was here.

"What was that all about?"

...

I sigh and turn a page in my book. It's so quiet...Why don't I like that?

Just then, Chrom pulls me out of my chair and kisses my forehead once more.

"Chrom!"

He leaves again without explanation.

"I'm a hallucinating or something?"

...

I walk briskly down the hallways, looking around every corner and jumping at any noise. What in Naga's name is he up too? Well, I'm not going to let him get away this time!

Just as I turn back around, I am meet face to face with Chrom. He pulls me into another hug and follows up with another kiss to my forehead.

"OH NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY THIS TIME!!!"

I quickly wrap my arms around his arms and torso, never letting him go. "What the heck are you doing?! Why have you be kissing my forehead at random and not giving any explanation?!" I ask.

Chrom laughs and gets one arm free. "Because your reactions are priceless!" he explains while patting my head. "You get so worked up over silly little things and it's adorable!"

I puff out my cheeks. "I am NOT adorable!" I huff in a kinda squeaky voice. "I am terrifying! I am strong! And I am scary!"

"Awww!!! The widdle tactician thinks she's scarwy!" Chrom dotes as he continues to pat me like I'm a child. "How terrifying from someone who's like a head shorter than me! You're such a pipsqueak!"

I glare at him. "Oh yeah?" I ask. "Well, this pipsqueak can kick your ass any day!" I begin to crack my knuckles.

Chrom nervously chuckles. "Oh gods...Now I'm actually scared..."

_______________

Yeah, Chrom probably won't live to see the next chapter! Thank you so much for reading and look forward to tomorrow!

Currently listening to: Vermillion City: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver OST (Hello, nostalgia, how are you today?)