01

Tuesday ; 7:47am

Tuesday ; 7:47am

I deliberately emanated a subtle sigh.
First day's to a new school can be petrifying.
I forcefully trudged myself outside the large Oslo high school.

Many batches of students babbled  in their own conversations around the lot, some occasionally sneaking glances my way.

After another sigh left my bare lips, I started my stride to the entrance of the school that I would be attending for the next two years.

I effortly pushed open the black steel door, the fresh cool breeze flushing against my frigid face.

I made my way around the best I could, to try and locate the attendances office to retrieve my schedule.
As I turned the corner sharply, I had collided with a body.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I gasped, picking up the textbook the student had dropped from the conflict.

"It's fine." The girl asserted, brushing off the incident politely.
I gazed up to unite my eyes with her chocolate brown ones. I gave her a slender smile, handing her, her dropped textbook, as she swaddled it in her arms.

"Uh, I haven't seen you around here before," She tucked a strand of her strawberry hair behind her ears, "Are you new here?" She inquired on my unfamiliarness, her soft toned voice cooling down my nerves.
"Yes, I am." I declared.
"I'm Meredith Holland." I introduced, beaming an adequate smile at her, resting my hand out infront of her, gesturing for her to introduce herself as well.
"Eva Mohn." She announced, beaming back at me, molding her hand with mine to shake.

"By the way, do you know where the attendance office is? I need to get my schedule." I requested an answer.
"Yeah, I'll walk you there?" She chimed, offering me assistance.
"Sure."
We strolled through the empty halls, a few students here and there, as our shoes clicked against the tiled floor.

Eva had guided me to the attendance office, and I retrieved my schedule and a piece of scrap paper that had my locker digits written on it.

Afterwards, we headed to my compact locker, putting away my unneeded textbooks and notebooks that were unnecessary around this time.

"Hey, I want to introduce you to my friends." She urged, not giving me a say in the matter as she dragged me outside of the school to four other girls that were huddled on a makeshift concrete wall, who were biting each others ears off with remarks.

Eva sternly cleared her throat, hoping they would acknowledge her and I's appearance.
They all settled down, and turned their attention towards us.