03

Monday // 8:13am

Monday // 8:13am

The girls were discussing the events that had occurred at the party on Friday; drama, who they hooked up with, what happened to Vilde.

I stayed monotonous to the conversation not wanting to divulge that I had a heated erotic make out session with Penetrator Chris.
Over analyzing my thoughts in my head I had grown to notice Chris heading in our direction.

"It was fun having you guys at the party." He stated.
"We should have more fun again sometime, Meredith."

I internally face-palmed.

He winked at me before trotting off.

"You hooked up with Chris?" Vilde questioned, a hint of exhilaration mixed in her tone.

I didn't answer, instead I let out a tormented sigh.

"You did!" Eva squealed, sounding surprised by my actions.

"So, you were all over Chris while Vilde was in need of friends? And, even when you said you weren't interested in him?" Noora scoffed at my ridicule behavior, but chuckled afterwards to show she wasn't enraged.

"We only made out." I elucidated, popping a dill pickle flavored lays chip in my mouth.
I was disappointed in myself, knowing that I gave into Chris so easily even after telling myself I wouldn't do such thing.

"Was it good though?" Sana chimed in on the matter, slipping her hand in my bag to retrieve a sour chip.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to class early." I declared, not wanting to answer anymore of there ridiculous questions from their interrogation.

I stood up flipping them off, before ambling away.

"She totally digs him."

My pencil danced through my fingers.

The bell was abrupt, as everyone scurried to gather there belongings and disperse.

I sauntered towards Isak, which I had spotted at his locker, as I weaved through the swarm of students.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hey Mere." Isak acknowledged my presence, swiveling around to give me an adequate smile, before securing close his disheveled locker.