16

Friday 8:36PM

Friday 8:36PM

One foot after the other, I trailed behind the girls into the Penetrators territory.

William was leant against the outside wall, elevating his hand up to seductively wave at Noora, causing me to hoist my eyebrows up at the gesture.

He casted me a friendly smile, my body stepped beside his; on the sidelines of the house, that had music blaring from inside.

"Are you trying," he spoke, emphasizing towards my short-skirt dress since the girls insisted I dress up as closely as I could to a 'school girl', "to get laid?"

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Oh to the heavens above, please tell me you're wearing shorts under it." William hoped, anticipating my act.

I snorted but kept a defining look on my face, as I stared into his eyes mischievously.
William planted his palm on his forehead; face-palming.

"They show off my legs pretty well don't they?" I neglected the lecture that was ready to bloom from him; that would govern my choice of wear, "I'll try not to bend down."

"The girls insisted on me to wear it." I mumbled, a sigh of relief divulging the unknown information from my lips.

He chortled with an amused laughter at the newfound information, his eyes squinting slightly with questions orbiting around them.

Patting his brooding shoulder, I ambled my way into the house, only for the smell of alcohol to reek up my nostrils.

I swatted my hand in the air, my scent of smell not adjusting quickly.

I pushed past the masculine bodies, retreating to where the alcohol to buzz my self-confidence was.

Fingers would occasionally dance around my body, causing me to grow uncomfortable and try to bring my dress skirt down as much as I could.

I took a swig of the acerbic cold beer, taking in the wave of energy that constructed inside of me.

I stood off to the sidelines, taking sips every so often, watching my friends chatter or dance away with the upbeat music.

"Hey, hot legs." A manly voice greeted from beside me, making me almost choke on the alcohol sizzling in my mouth.

I turned towards the boy, watching him take a swig of his own beer.