08

Monday Morning

meredithholland: choker

81 likes
view all comments

chrisberg1: stop taking damn selfies and come to school

user1: HOT

user2: 😍😍

williammagnusson: my friend is hot

user3: cutie

user4: baby girl

isakyaki: meredithholland what she said chrisberg1

meredithholland: jesus im on my way isakyaki chrisberg1

chrisschistad: i bet my hands would look better than that choker

evamohn: ^

chrisberg1: ^^

ellevillevillde: ^^^

isakyaki: is chreredith confirmed?

meredithholland: okay fuck you guys

chrisschistad: ill gladly let you fuck me baby girl

  ☼

I scoffed at Chris' comments, my ear buds budded into my ear playing music, as I trudged my way out from the parking lot into the outside of the school building; casually walking by swarms of groups of friends as I made my way to mine.

"Hey." I announced my presence to my group of friends, including Isak and Jonas who bothered to join us today.

They all greeted me with their warming hello's as I packaged my earbuds into my backpack.

"Can we just appreciate our Chreredith moment we have been blessed with this morning?" Eva brought up, as some of the girls let out titters at her declaration.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at her implement towards our conversation withheld in the group.

"Did you guys have sex yet? The sexual tension is very uneasy to the eye." Vilde amplified.

I let out an irritated sigh.

"We haven't had sex sex, but we have exchanged oral favors." I complied with their questions just to hear them stop bickering about the topic.

The oh's and awh's corrupted amongst the group.

"Okay, shut up!" I whined out, as they all let out amused laughs as I plopped down between Eva and Vilde.

  ☼

6:38PM

I was in a criss cross apple sauce position on my disheveled bed, completing my homework given to me earlier today.

"Mere! Someone's here to see you!" My dad yelled from all the way downstairs.

I sighed, as I ambled my way downstairs to see the company that arrived without my consent.

I locked eyes with a familiar boy.

Keith.

"Uh, Keith, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

  ☼

"So," I elevated my hand up to gesture towards his presence, "talk." I sighed out, solemn hinted in my tone.

I seated myself down on the bed to make myself more comfortable, as he stood.
He searched my bewildered eyes, examining my features.

He trudged over to my door, locking it.
Click.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in utter confusion at that action.

Within a second he bolted over to me, cupping my face with both his hands, as his lips pressed against mine.

I was shocked at the surprising action, but it felt wrong.

We were over.
Just friends again.

I tried pushing him away, but he only continued rougher. I felt accustomed to them.

It was wrong.
I couldn't do this.
He had a chance, he had me, and then I was gone.

I aggressively pushed myself away from his body.

"What the hell are you doing?! I kind of like someone else!"

The room fell silent.

"Don't tell me it's that penetrator! Chris is it?!"

"It's none of your business!" I yowled.

"Just get ou-" I semi-yelled before one of his hand clasped around my mouth, causing me to gasp into his hand at the sudden action.

I fell back against the covers, trying to push him off me with all my strength, which only caused him to bring both my hands up above my head momentarily.

No. Not this.
Please not this.

In a flash my bottoms were off.
I continued protesting against his actions, only it to come out muffled.

No.

  ☼

A/N

Btw let's just pretend that, that is Maia Mitchell {since I changed the female portraying Mere} and I couldn't find a picture of Maia with a choker on.

Anyways, I didn't know what to incorporate in this chapter, so pretty much it's just a filler.
:)