04

Wednesday // 8:11am

Wednesday // 8:11am

I hoisted my eyebrows upwards, as I scrutinized at female Chris' actions of arduous involvement - of perfecting the art of chucking raisins into her gapped open mouth.

Jonas and Eva shared a lovey-dovey moment of eskimo kissing, making my heart churn at the heartfelt intimacy.

Meanwhile, Vilde was openly professing her feelings towards Willam - to Sana and Noora, in which both seemed monotonous towards the topic.

Noora was staring off into the abyss of the mineralized concrete, suppressing her thoughts unaccompanied.

Sana bored into Vilde's eyes; carelessly and uncaptivated at her tiresome remarks.

I exhaled an inaudible sigh, as I traced the perimeter of my phone with my fingertips.
The breeze hitting against my frigid, bare face, strands of my dark brown, chocolate hair soaring backward.
I elbowed Noora's side gently, ripping her out of her train of thoughts.
She positioned her head to face me, her face mirroring the action of concern that was also displayed on mine.

"What's up between you and William?" I inquired, inspecting her eyes, which became more mellow at the sound of his name.

"What are you talking about? Theres nothing going on between me and him." Noora elucidated, defending herself.
I elevated my eyebrows up.

"Really? Because I sometimes catch you sneaking glances at him, and him trying so hard to be with you." I clarified, analyzing her flustered face, speaking with a sense of solicitude in my voice.

"You know, you can always talk to me whenever you need too." I pledged, after a moment of her attention ceasing.

She united our eyes back together, as I gave her an adequate, slender smile.
She hesitantly nodded at my empathy, giving me a meager grin.

Thursday // 8:07pm

"I wish you could go to the party with us." Eva articulated, emitting a loud sigh fall from her lips, gesturing to my nonappearance and participation at the party tomorrow.

I inhaled a sharp intake of air, plopping down on my disheveled bed next to a laying Eva.
I positioned myself in a 'criss cross applesauce' formation, listening to Eva ramble about disparate topics.

"You and Chris huh?" Eva seeked, smiling mischievously up at me.
I glowered down at her coldly.

"Seriously?" I alleged.
"Yes!" Eva tittered.