11

Friday Night

Friday Night

"I have come armed with food and the entire Paranormal Activity series." Eva announced as she bombarded into my house swaddling the items in her arms.
The rest of the girls were resting underneath blankets, as I clapped excitedly at her arrival.

We had planned this sleepover since Wednesday, which was going to be a fun night filled with horror, loads of snacks, and eerie nightmares to come.

I used all my strength to get up from my comfortable position to embrace Eva in a hug, giving her an appreciative 'thanks', before she helped me unpack the snacks and sprawl them on the coffee table.

Paranormal Activity

I popped the disc into the dvd player and waited eagerly for it to pop on the screen.
I swiftly went back to my position on the sofa, crawling under the fluffy blanket, as Eva situated next to me.

"Here goes to a night of nightmares." I sarcastically toasted, making us all let out titters as I pressed the play button.

  ☼

"Bitch don't fucking open the damn door!" I howled, as the screened played the lady stalking quietly in the dark hall, reaching for a doorknob that had noises spurring from behind it.

"She opened the damn door." I emitted a disappointed sigh at the characters mistake, the girl screamed as the door slammed shut behind her.

I scrolled through social media on my phone to cool down my nerves from the scary conflict, occasionally looking up from my phone to watch a scene progress.

isakyaki: chillin'

tagged jonas9000
67 likes
view all comments

user1: babes

user2: dads

reggismeggis: smh