17

We had been in the embrace for awhile; savoring the feeling of each others presences in each others arms

"How long have they been in there?"

"They're like a married couple."

"Chreredith."

We could both hear the whispers emerge from the other side of the door, as we chorlted out amused laughter.

I hesitantly released my body from Chris'; seeing if I was ready to let go from his enveloped warmth.

"You okay?" Chris asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"That's a loaded question." I responded, a quirky smile lacing itself on my lips.
His eyes gazed down to my smile, causing him to smile himself, as he united our eyes back together.

I could feel a crimson pink color tint itself on my cheeks, making me peer down at the ground to hide it.

"I want to see you blush. It's cute." He cooed, positioning his hands on my cheeks, making me tilt my head up to look at him.

"Chris," I playfully pleaded, the blush growing, as I wrapped my petite hands around his wrists to try and pry them away from my face, "Chris stop."

He hoisted his eyebrows up, moving his hands to my neck as a playful frown sketched itself on my lips.

"Not there either." I whispered, as I tilted my head up slightly to the ceiling, fluttering my eyes close.

His fingers painfully etched its way; ever so slightly down my sides, a tingling sensation shooting threw my body.

I let out a shriek as his hands groped my ass, my eyes abruptly opening ajar, staring at his face that analyzed my expression from his action.

"You don't have any shorts on?" Chris whispered, a shocked expression on his face as he searched my widened orbs.
"Naughty girl." Chris mumbled in my ear as his fingers caressed the skin, causing a sensation in my core to arouse.

I delicately swatted his hands away, making sure not to be to harsh.

"Not now."

"I was going to take you up on that offer."

"What offer?"

"Bending you over a desk offer."

We whisperely conversed with one another, my eyes widening at his last statement.