20

We all nodded understandingly and aware of the rules as Chris chugged down the rest of his beer. We situated ourselves criss-cross apple sauce on the floor, encircling the empty bottle.
I let out a shaky breath as I spun the glass, the anticipation to see who it would land on making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I drummed my fingertips on my kneecap as the bottle gradually came to a stop.

I clapped my hands together, an amused laugh fell from my lips as the first victim of the game was William. He smirked devilishly, as he stripped his shirt teasingly off his chest. I face palmed seeing how playful he was.

Another puff of air left my lips as William spun the bottle, in which rapidly spun and slowly stopped right in front of my body.
My ears perked up, my expression unreadable. I fluttered my eyes close for a second, before tossing my ring carelessly on the ground next to me.

"Seriously?" They both said simultaneously. Seeing as this annoyed them, I wiggled my eyebrows, giving them a fake smile as they scoffed at the pettiness of my action.
I bit my lower lip in concentration as I spun the bottle. It had landed on William, again.
He unravelled his watch from his wrist, looking at me through his lashes, mocking me. I cocked my head to the side, rolling my eyes as the lights in the house started to dim due to the sun setting and the moon slowly rising.

It was a game.

It was only a game.

"This is not fair." I mumbled to myself with gritted teeth, the boys let out delighted chortles.
The game had progressed. I was left in my jeans, the only article of clothing keeping me away from losing. William was left in his jeans as well, he had discarded many small accessories and small articles of clothing. Chris, on the other hand, had his luck. He was still wearing his shirt and jeans, but only rid of accessories and his socks.

I glared menacingly at the duo, the rim of the bottle was in my zoned area, which made me, sadly, the loser of the game.
I was debating, whether or not to actually take off my pants and not be exposed in only my undergarments. I sighed in defeat, unbuttoning my jeans slowly, taking my time.

"I should have never agreed to do this game." I spoke, my voice more clear and soaked with disappointment.
"Well, you agreed to do it. So, strip for us." Chris said, his back pressed against the sofa as he grinned widely, entertained by my loss. William had just rolled his irises at the boys response. I had become flustered at his statement.

'Strip for us.'
Oh boy, so commanding.
No.
I can't think like this right now.

I hummed inwardly as I slowly balanced myself on my feet, ready to pull down the zipper of my jeans.
Then I sprinted.
"Let's get her!" I could hear Chris shout from the living room as I sprinted into a random room, locking it behind me. My chest heaved as I grasped for air. I rested the palm of my hand on the edge of a wooden dresser, my other hand on my hip as I steadied my breathing.

Don't know how I'm going to manage to get out of this situation.

"Here, Merey, Mere, Meredith." William called at me like a lost dog; bribing at me like a dog owner who was trying to lure their dog back to them.
"Sweetheart, it's all fun and games..till' we catch ya." Chris spoke, a shiver running down my spine at the different scenarios that briefly played in my head. My thoughts were cut short when the pounding at the door made me jump back in utter surprise. They jiggled the door knob only for it to come out locked.