02

"Well, this is my room

"Well, this is my room." I declared, placing my lightweight backpack ponderously on the carpet, before I plopped down on my fixated bed.

Isak stood perched at the doorframe of my door, examining every inch of my room.
"Nice." He expressed, letting the 'e' roll off his tongue.
He strolled over to my bed, placing his backpack near the edge, and let his back fall against the silicon mattress.

"So, you and Even huh?" I interrogated, wiggling my eyebrows with agog; seeking an answer.

I spotted a rosy blush creeping on his cheeks, causing him to involuntarily cover his face with his hands.

"Oh, come on," I nudged his side, "spill the details." I cooed sounding like what a group of girls would do at a sleepover; talk about boys that they liked, or found attractive, drama.

"Isak." I whined, nudging his side once more, strands of hair falling to the side of my eager face.

"Fine." He gave in to my whining, removing his hands from his face.

The crimson color faintly disappeared from his cheeks. I gave him a smug smile, knowing I had all ears on him.

"It's not official." Isak muttered, as I rested my elbow on my knee, cupping my chin in my hand, smiling at his words.

"You love him?" I questioned softly, not wanting to be to abrupt with my interrogation.

There was a long pause.
I continued to examine his facial expressions that grew soft to the subject.

"I do." Isak responded truthfully, his delicate tone sounding believable.
I gave him a simper, understanding his words.

"What about you! Bump into any hot guys today?" He requested chuckling, now interrogating me, wiggling his eyebrows, and lifting himself to look at me-using his elbow for support.

I emanated a sigh, knowing the only hot guys I bumped into today were total douches.

"Nope." I answered, popping the 'p'.

"Mhm, sure. So you don't find Penetrator Chris not even the littlest bit hot?" Isak taunted, grinning up at my anguished state.

I glowered down at him, trying to keep a serious face, but a chuckle managed to escape.

"He's hot - but he's a total douche." I elucidated with a scoff.