09

I was raped

I was raped.

Tuesday Morning

I gradually trudged my way along the sidewalk, flashbacks of last nights actions continuously replaying in my head.
I shivered each time he would aggressively possess me into sleeping with me.

I folded my arms over my chest continuing to trail along the sidewalk until I was about to enter the outside of the school.

"If you tell anybody what happened, you'll be sorry." He menaced, piercing his eyes back into mine threateningly, as he stood outside the frame of the front door.
I involuntarily threw a punch at his face, which made a low groan erupt from inside him, as I ignored the light sting my fist was giving off from the contact.
"Touch me again, and you'll be sorry." I growled, as he clutched his face with his hand, as I slammed the door.

I sighed unwillingly, ambling to my group of friends, pushing the apoplectic thoughts aside.

12:18PM

"Hey." A voice broadly divulged it's presence behind me making me almost jump out of my skin.

"Hi," I twirled around to figure out the culprit, revealing Isak trying to fight back his titters that were threatening to escape, "Isak you scared me."

"Sorry," He chuckled from my declaration, "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. Why?" I fictitiously assured, swiveling around to secure my locker close, before gyrating back to face him, his body leaning against the locker next to mine.

"I don't know, you just look a little tense." He hypothesized, searching my unexpressed orbs that jailed in a dejected panicky feeling that were unseen to anybody that tried to search them.

"Oh, well no. I'm perfectly fine." I ensured, giving him an adequate smile that withheld fakeness.

"Alright." He chimed, but I could tell he stifled his suspicion.

"Come on chico, let's head to lunch." I advocated, delicately placing my hand on the small of his back to urge him.

He accepted, as I let my hand fall back to my side as we sauntered our way to the cafeteria.
We were greeted by our friends surrounding the table, and saluting our appearances.