Chapter 13 - Sergei

Last night wasn't supposed to go like that. All I wanted to do was to push her back and admit I would wait for her until she graduated. Until then, she was completely off limits. Then, she had to kiss me. She kissed me with so much truth and love, what was a man like me supposed to do? Walk away?

As I watch her sleep, her arm tucked under her head and her smooth bare back available to me, something more opened inside, a vault I never knew existed. One in which she stormed into and took ever every aspect of life there was. There wasn't any way to walk away from this now. I was here and I was concreted in place with her wrapped around me.

Tracing my finger down her back, outlining her spine, my heart was spreading its wings for the first time in my life. Looking back on the years I spent with Susie, this was never the emotions that rang. Maybe this was actually what love and cherishment truly felt like. And Jacki was the one. Jacki was the only woman who ever bared her soul to me in the way she did. With her, everything was out there, nothing hidden and nothing was untruthful with her.

Her eyes fluttered open and her lips parted slightly. Taking the chance, I captured them with my own and fought my hardest to rob the air from her lungs. The more I indulged in her, the more her hunger awoke until she was putty in my hands. Putty that needed to be put away until later. It was already four in the morning, and her mornings began very early.

"I do not know when you have to leave." My heart pattered and danced as she stirred awake even more to find the glow of the blue numbers on the alarm clock across the room. Once she found it, her body stiffened and she tugged the white silly sheet to her bare chest.

"I better get going. I have to be there before the guys or they will know." Even through the darkness, the bright shade of pink layered her.

"Yes, yes. Go. Go now." Rolling over to the left side of the bed, I reached down and found my boxer-briefs right away. Slipping them on, I listened to the frantic search that was going on in the darkened room to the right. The little grunts and groans kicked my heart up an extra gear knowing I was the one who brought those twinges of pain on.

Betting all of my money on the fact she had been with someone prior, I would have lost every dime. Last night was proof that I was her first and finding that out, actually made me deeper involved in her. Having a first was always something to cherish and very, very few women these days were pure. I managed to find one, ravish her for the majority of the night, and it was something I would endure for the rest of my life.

To bring of the fact that she was a virgin wasn't something I wanted to do. No matter what, that talk was not a profound conversation, but I wanted her to know I was serious about her. Not just some college professor who slept with his students.

She was a student and I was her Geology teacher! I slept with her. If word got out, she would be expelled and I would lose my right to teach anywhere. This never should have happened. I never should have let this get this far. But it did and I allowed it to. No good could come from this.

"I'm not sure what to do now." After she wrestled the sweatshirt over her head, the heavy sigh filtered through the room and struck a piece of my heart. Her education was very important and she was just six to seven months from graduating. Would she be the one who brought me down? If she were to blurt out the fact we slept together, the school would look at me as the monster because I knew better.

But she was a drug that I needed. A drug that I needed to stay away until she was clear and free of the school. And once she kissed me, I turned into a raging starved animal pouncing on the instant I was able to take my prey.