Chapter 16 - Jacey

Watching him in class, the power that he held in just the way that he had controlled the room was amazing. It was like watching someone else there, someone that I loved to the core. He was gorgeous, as always, today with his black sleek shirt that was tucked into his blue jeans and the red tie that accented it. Every so often, he would glance over at me and the little smile had come to him. Of course, I would tuck my head down and blush a little when he had also.

During the week, there wasn't much time that we could spend with each other, but on the weekends, John had made it possible so that I could get the night off on Saturday and Sunday. That led to my Monday and Tuesdays of covering for him. I didn't mind though. With the few horses that we had now, there wasn't a whole lot to do.

Thanksgiving break was coming soon and I knew that would be four days that I wouldn't be able to spend with Sergei seeing as he was going to meet his brother in New York. I hated the thought of him going away, but I had to be positive and miss him like crazy.

"Now, I have put together a study guide for you. I would really start looking it over now seeing as the testing has not been very..." He paused looking around the room with his hands on his hips, the hips that I had my legs wrapped around a few times before. Six more months and we would be able to just be together no matter what. We wouldn't have to be a secret any longer. "Well, I have to say that your tests make me very sad. I do not like study guides, but you do need one. And, I will try to be fair for you."

A few groans filled the room and I just smiled. At least he was giving us a study guide to work with. It should help. And he wasn't very hard grading the tests either. As long as we were close, we had gotten some points. And one thing that I was set on was not letting him help me with the class. There was no way that I would take advantage of the situation. This class would end in a couple of weeks and then there wouldn't be that stress between us.

"As long as you take the study guide serious, you will have no problems." Smiling, he nodded his head and shrugged a little. "Pick them up on your way out and have a safe break."

On the week of the finals, my parents were leaving for their three-week cruise and life couldn't get any better than that. I would be able to have more time with him and I was happy for that. That was the week that I was completely off of work and didn't have to be there if I wasn't needed.

The class was dismissed as everyone had filed out the door taking a guide on the way out. Making my way to the front, I bit my lip as I tried not to smile.

"Do you not realize that you must not blush in class?" His jaw was set firm and his blue eyes were hard, but they had stayed on his papers in front of him.

"I was not aware that I was." Shrugging, I checked my phone seeing a new message from my dad. I would answer that in a little while.

"You..." The corners of his lips tugged, but he managed to hold back his smile.

"Go, now." I mimicked him and his brother in how they had said those two words. Rolling my eyes, I checked the message anyway. With my dad, there was no making him wait.

Dad: I need you to go over a few things. Be home soon.

Nodding, I replied that I would be there within the hour and tucked my phone back into my pocket feeling the eyes scorching my skin. Even through the heavy gray sweater, he heated me up to a degree that I wanted to take my clothes off just to feel him against me again.

"I will not give you my gift then." Crimson filled his cheeks as he huffed out a breath. "I do not find this funny."

"Maybe you should take me over your knee and spank...." My eyes opened wide and my heart jumped hard realizing what I just blurted out.