Chapter 27 - Jacki

What can I say? I switched places with my twin, not because I couldn't pass the stupid easy class, but once I laid eyes on the new professor, I knew my sister needed him. So, I played her, I used her, and got her to agree to it.

She fell in love. Sergei was perfect for her. They were perfect for each other. And now, I have to watch just how perfect their lives were... everyday...

Every.

Day.

Every.

Single.

Day.

Every day. And it got sickening. really sickening. But, I couldn't be happier. Why? Because they are finally moving out of the old warehouse - turned - house and Nik and I could finally have our own time together.

Do you know what it's like to share a whole made-over, reconstructed warehouse with a whale and a man who has no backbone to stand up to his own wife? Not to count, there are always two horses that are all over the yard.

All. Over. The. Yard. If you catch my drift, or theirs when you pass by. It smells like a farm here. But, those two will not go anywhere other than with them.

Now that the house was finally finished, and they were all moved out, I had no idea what to do. There wasn't any fun with Nik now that we were free to just jump on each other whenever we wanted.

And I sit there, on the couch across the room from him. Looking at him. Searching those blue eyes. I could go over, drop my shirt and jean shorts, but there wasn't a single soul to walk in on us. Boring.

His blue eyes are on me, undressing me with his eyes, as he usually does. Sex with him was... I never get tired of him. Never. And Jacey has asked me to quiet down a time or two. Or three. Or a hundred. But, whatever. Nik was amazing.

The tick from the clock on the wall echoed through the room. We just stared at each other. Quiet. It's peace and quiet, wild sex time, but neither one of us are moving.

"Hey, I have one idea what we can do." He leans forward and I am all for it. I know what he's thinking, and I am ready to get going.

"You sure?"

"Totally."

I leap to my feet and meet him in the center of the room. He slips my hand into his and we head to the door.

"It is weird not having to fight my way out of the garage because of the horses."

"I miss them already." I stop in my tracks and look at him, the shock still shooting through my body at what actually came out of my mouth.

"I have one hundred those babies will come by next week."

"You are all heart, Nik." I tug the door open and we walk outside to his silver car. "I want her to go at least another two, three weeks. She's miserable being all fat, and I love it. Besides, she's a cute prego."

"Yes, she is. And now, I can see what you will look like when you have my baby." His smile falls and all seriousness covers him.

"No way. You have to marry me first, take me to Europe for a month excursion, before even thinking of ruining this body."

"I will do that. I spoke with your father already. He said I am allowed to marry his daughter to make an honest woman out of her." He finally smiles as he opens the passenger door for me. "I'm actually considering."

"Nice, Nik. Very nice." I slid into the seat and buckled up. "Let's go keep an eye on my sister. I want to be there when she pops."

"Yes, love. We can sneak around in their house and break in each room."

"You are so bad." I tipped my head back and laughed as he jogged around the car.

Like a pro, he slips in and we take off. Where? We leave our now vacant home to intrude on their place. So much for peace and quiet.