✦ Welcome! ✦

Welcome!

Hello, my fellow smut lovers. My name is Victoria and I'm going to give my hand at hosting a book club. This is my first attempt at anything related to gathering minions who love a bit of, or large amounts of steaminess with their books.

I'm honestly planning this as I go. I want this club to be fun, helpful and a safe haven for those who prefer to be naughty in bed, rather than just sleeping. *winks*

I know what it's like to be an erotic writer and have no support, whether it be from silent readers or from friends you just don't understand. I also know what it's like to reach out for that support and have no one come to your side. I'm sure that many of you have felt the same way, therefore I wanted to do this book club, in the hoped of giving you that support that you need.

There are many things that I would like to try with this book club. Such as helping mature or erotic writers have their moment in the spotlight. I would like to make sure that everyone gets the respect and attention their work deserves. And I would like to make sure that you receive the honesty and support in order for everyone to grow and develop further.

★★★★

**NOTICE**

Due to the club becoming so successful, I've decided to expand the club with a dear friend of mine on wattpad. The book club now has its own profile account where Clarity and I have access to. All updated information can be found in the new club book and any questions that you may have about the club must be directed to that account at all times.

This book will remain open for you to read all the past books and reviews. It will also be used to direct potential erotic lovers to the new location of the club as well as for my personal reviews of the weekly books.

Welcome to the Erotic Book Club!