November 17th - Feedback

Read first 5 chapters

What did you think the book was about?

It's about Luanna's undiscovered power, which she will start to use as she continues her journey. She never gives her importance in the society but at the right time, she will found out that her ability is not a curse but rather something she can be used too.

Did you feel that the book fulfilled your expectations: Definitely yes, there is a lot of different genres: action, thriller, magic, romance, and absolutely hotness.

What about the plot? Did it pull you in; or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book?:

I will not reach until five chapters if it's boring! It is really intriguing!

Do the characters seem real and believable? (Basically, can you relate to their predicaments? To what extent do they remind you of yourself or someone you know, if they do at all?)

Yes, like how she started the story in an orphanage, it actually broke my heart in the scene when her previous family left her in front of the nun gate and then she just smile and wave goodbye to them knowing that she will not see them again. That scene is so striking.

How was the pacing of the chapters you read? (Consider if the scenes skipped or jumped randomly. Too fast or too slow? Why?)

It's actually so clear, the author write is well, although sometimes it's a bit too long already for each chapter :P

How was the description of the chapters you read? (Consider if there were any information bumps. Were there a lack of emotions, too little describing, telling rather than showing, etc.): HOT! That's all I can say.

Describe what you liked or disliked about the writer's style? Why?

She is good in writing an action scene, for a writer to have that ability is really far great. I don't even know how to do that.

Would you read more of the author's work?

Absolutely :)

Ariane (yanieboi)

~*~*~

When I first started reading this book, I was bored. It didn't capture my interest. Under normal circumstances, I would have given up and moved on to a different book. However, once I got past the first two chapters I found myself enthralled. It was thrilling and captivating and the main character is such a powerful female that I could not help but want to know her better. I consumed these chapters and completed the book within 2 days. The ending left me yearning for more and I was a little frustrated that I wasn't able to see where this would go. I'm not sure if that was the ending or if more chapters are coming but I wanted, correction needed more. I've read many female main character books but none of them started as strong in spirit as her and her wit and sass are so unique yet so relatable that one cannot help but want her to have everything. If I could offer a suggestion, it would be to consider an intro or lead in that gives readers like me something to cling to. Maybe I wasn't reading it with the kind of attention it needed in the beginning. I think this is a great story with a great leading character and that readers like me might not get the chance to see that if we quit before we get there. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to review your book.