January 1st - 4th, 2019

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Abandoned by an Alpha

Author: LPDillon

Genre: Fantasy Romance

Rating: Hotness

Link: In the comments section

Short Summary:

The story begins with Freya Rose and her 2 best friends and her boyfriend getting ready for and attending their high school graduation. You are introduced to a variety of characters as Freya learns that her close friends, some of the 'mean girls' and her boyfriend are actually werewolves. Not only this, her boyfriend, Tristan, is heir to the Alpha position in the Jasper pack and he has to either turn her then hope that she lives through the process and is his mate or give her up completely and wait for his mate to appear.

Possible Triggers: Not mentioned

Strongest Writing Trait: Plot twists, cliffhangers, and character development.

Weakest Writing Trait: Grammar, Punctuation and repetitive words. (I'm dyslexic)

Help Request: Any help you're willing to offer lol always happy to receive constructive criticism.

★★★★

You will have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you do a minimum of 3-5 chapters to get a good feel of the author's work. Once you've finished reading, there are some questions for you on the book club forum for you to consider when giving feedback.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Otherwise, have fun!

Happy reading/writing my lovelies!